Week 17 Packers @ Vikings - The Win-win Scenario

LLcheesehead12

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

So, Stokes went to IR, effectively ending his season. 

Done with that guy.  Can't stay on the damn field.  Think CV is better right now anyway.  Bad enough with JA but this news really sent me over the top.  Sick of playing with one hand behind our back all season.  

2 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

I dread the day I discover an alcohol that actually tastes fine. Nights like these will leave me sooooooo plastered if I ever find that.

Captain morgans spiced rum with egg nog.  Tis the season and tastes great.  Think I'll have one right now.  With my woman afraid if I don't drink I'll chase her out of the room tonight.  Maybe drink and pop a xanax. 

Would be a bit bummed if they stink it up and kill their playoff hopes tonight, but big picture they already accomplished what they needed to out of this season so I'm in a good spot either way. Hoping for the best, but also know not to get my hopes up when it comes to what they're putting out there on defense week to week.

Y'know, we went into last off-season wondering if we could be three-deep at corner. This upcoming off-season we might end up ZERO-Deep. CV not included in that analysis- 7th rounders rarely are accounted.

Just now, Zycho32 said:

I dread the day I discover an alcohol that actually tastes fine. Nights like these will leave me sooooooo plastered if I ever find that.

The day I discovered the milk stout served at one of our local micro-breweries was both a wonderful and terrible day.  Sometimes it can be tough limiting myself to a growler per week.  It's great stuff.

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Captain morgans spiced rum with egg nog.  Tis the season and tastes great.  Think I'll have one right now.  With my woman afraid if I don't drink I'll chase her out of the room tonight.  Maybe drink and pop a xanax. 

🤬I'm no doctor, and don't play one on TV, but that doesn't seem smart. 

5 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

Panthers had 124 total yards and 0 points today. For what it’s worth.

Young sacked 6x.  We had 2.

Rams had 6 sacks vs the Giants today. We had zero.