Week 17: VIKINGS (7-8) vs Packers (7-8)

swede700

5 minutes ago, swede700 said:

A WR is going to cruise by a LB 100 times out of 100.  If Joe Barry would do that, he should be fired in the middle of the game.

The problem is that he keeps on doing it and the Packers have continuously stood behind him. 

Joe Barry is the whole reason they don't deserve to make the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

Not really.  He hasn't been playing well when he is in there.  I won't be surprised if they try to trade his fanny this offseason.  He's a really good player when healthy but there must be other issues going on for management to make a move like this.

Is he just trying to stick it to Gutey too?

8 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Is he just trying to stick it to Gutey too?

Indirectly.

If he does want to stick it to Gutey, first it needs to go through Joe Barry, then LaFleur then Gute.

That's the problem you have when your defensive coordinator is hot garbage and friends with the HC so there is zero accountability.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nbanflguy said:

That’s insane. Mullens is light years better than Dobbs. He just threw for over 400 yards. Completing 70% of his passes. 86 QB rating. Offense is scoring in the 2 games he has started. I think we are all spoiled from watching Kirk play every single game for years. This is life when you are playing with a back up QB. Their arms are weaker, they often throw ints or make poor decisions. This is why they are back ups. Have you seen some of the other back ups play this year?? Mullens is one of the better ones for sure 

Of course I have seen other backups play.  I respectfully disagree that he's one of the better ones.  Yet, if that causes you to continue to question my sanity...oh well. I guess I'll just have to live with the thought that someone on this board thinks I am insane.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

Of course I have seen other backups play.  I respectfully disagree that he's one of the better ones.  Yet, if that causes you to continue to question my sanity...oh well. I guess I'll just have to live with the thought that someone on this board thinks I am insane.

You're one of the least insane people I've seen on the Internet.  🤣

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Head Coach Kevin O’Connell has announced that Jaren Hall will start for the #Vikings Sunday night.

vikings.com

Finally. It’s painful that it took KOC this long. Everything with KOC seems like it’s just pulling teeth, whereas it’s clear to many of us. 

i would have gone to Jaren Hall at the half time of the Bears game on Nov 27th

Edited by CriminalMind

23 hours ago, swede700 said:

A WR is going to cruise by a LB 100 times out of 100.  If Joe Barry would do that, he should be fired in the middle of the game.

one instance, probably have our safeties 30 yards behind the line of scrimmage too, so Jefferson has all that space to work with and only Preston Smith to stop him.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

one instance, probably have our safeties 30 yards behind the line of scrimmage too, so Jefferson has all that space to work with and only Preston Smith to stop him.  

You'd think he'd learn like Zimmer did after one game where it ended up being Anthony Barr covering Cooper Kupp.