Week 17: VIKINGS (7-8) vs Packers (7-8)

swede700

4 minutes ago, swede700 said:

You'd think he'd learn like Zimmer did after one game where it ended up being Anthony Barr covering Cooper Kupp.

yeah I get with 4 linebackers you're going to have situations where one drops in coverage, but the combo of that plus our coverage help is always 20+ yards away isn't very productive.  Dink and dunk offenses don't even make it to 3rd down against the Packers

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

totally unnecessary comment.

I suppose that could be said about almost any comment here. I, for one, appreciate the optimism of the comment.  I hope he proves to be anything at all like Mahomes. We'll get our first chance to see -- for a second time -- this game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

I suppose that could be said about almost any comment here. I, for one, appreciate the optimism of the comment.  I hope he proves to be anything at all like Mahomes. We'll get our first chance to see -- for a second time -- this game.

the unnecessary part is bringing up a player's religion. it's against the site rules to venture there, even jokingly.

and we each agreed to abide by the site ruled when we signed up to join as members.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Finally. It’s painful that it took KOC this long. Everything with KOC seems like it’s just pulling teeth, whereas it’s clear to many of us. 

i would have gone to Jaren Hall at the half time of the Bears game on Nov 27th

This is the thing I just don't get.

None of this has been clear and obvious, none of it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dolmonite26 said:

well, not to highly trained and experienced professional coaches, no.

but to casual fans who have never been in the same room as these players, well it's obvious.

Hall might very well play lights out in the next game. just like Dobbs did his first two games.

9 minutes ago, Dolmonite26 said:

This is the thing I just don't get.

In the NFL you have a window of time to make certain decisions, where inaction actually hurts your team record wise. Not giving Ty Chandler alot more playing time (instead of Madison) and not going to Hall straight from Dobbs, just wasted time. We picked up 2 losses in winnable games, with Mullens, and have nothing to show for it, other then confirmation that Mullens shouldn’t be back in purple next year, which could have been determined even after 1 loss (with his play, resource capital). 

• Like 1