Broncos release former starting S Kareem Jackson; claimed by Texans

TheKillerNacho

He was still serviceable, I thought? I get Denver wanting to move on, but if he can chill with the penalties then I imagine someone could use him?

Denver’s looking to bring him back on the PS, either way. Dude will be okay, but tough news on Christmas.

7 hours ago, lavar703 said:

You can't be serious? 

Watch every single one of his penalties over the past 5 years and tell me it isn't the NFL just looking for a scapegoat and not just the style of play going out of style because the NFL values having explosive offenses vs defenses actually being able to defend the ball.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Watch every single one of his penalties over the past 5 years and tell me it isn't the NFL just looking for a scapegoat and not just the style of play going out of style because the NFL values having explosive offenses vs defenses actually being able to defend the ball.

Its both. They want that type of play to go out of style because offense attracts viewers so the've used Kareem Jackson as the scapegoat to prove their point.

A player with no prior history of being dirty doesnt all of a sudden turn into James Harrison in their 14th year in the league without the league making it a scene.

Edited by AkronsWitness