Week #17 General🏈 Discussion

Trentwannabe

It's wild to me that nobody took a shot at Lamar this off season. Like, I don't care if you think Baltimore is just matching whatever. Nobody even tried. Teams really looked at the landscape and went, "psh, naw....we got Desmond Ridder, we good" 

• Like 3

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

12 yard catch and run from Diggs wiped out by a holding penalty.

Next play, max protection deep shot to Kincaid is INT. 

Bills offense is hot poo today

Honestly, seems like a lot of teams are kind of struggling. 

Just now, Forge said:

It's wild to me that nobody took a shot at Lamar this off season. Like, I don't care if you think Baltimore is just matching whatever. Nobody even tried. Teams really looked at the landscape and went, "psh, naw....we got Desmond Ridder, we good" 

I honestly think a lot of that was owners sort of agreeing that nobody was going to cross each other on this - this was a case of Lamar v Baltimore and nobody wanted to step into that against Baltimore.

In other words - collusion.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

They changed the rule for that in the offseason. Berrios should've just let the ball go out of bounds, though.

So a fair catch anywhere before the 25 just moves it up to the 25? Bro just get rid of kickoffs ffs they are the most useless thing in pro sports.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The fact everyone just came out and said how they had no interest in him as soon as he was available is the wild part for me. Like not even a peak of interest from teams.

Lamar 2x MVP incoming

• Like 1