2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

4/6

good free agents remaining 

RB: JK Dobbins 

WR: Tyler Boyd, DJ Chark, Michael Thomas, Odell Beckham, Hunter Renfrow, MVS

TE: Logan Thomas 

T: David Bakhtiari, DJ Humpries,  Donovan Smith, Andrus Peat, Charles Leno, Mekhi Becton 

G: Dalton Risner, Greg Van Roten, Matt Feiler, Mark Glowinski, Laken Tomlinson, Phil Haynes 

Center: Conor Williams 

DE: Emmanuel Ogbah, Calais Campbell, Jerry Hughes, Carl Lawson, Rasheem Green, Dawuane Smoot, Marquis Haynes, Tyus Bowser

DT: Teair Tart, Marlon Davidson

LB: Zach Cunningham, Isaiah Simmons

CB: Ahkello Witherspoon, Adoree Jackson, Stephon Gillmore , Steven Nelson, Xavien Howard , Levi Wallace, Rock Ya Sin, JC Jackson 

S: Justin Simmons, Quandre Diggs, John Johnson, Jamal Adams, John Johnson, Marcus Maye 

I would be interest in any of those guys after the comp pick formula is over

Some of the names I would kick the tires for a cheap prove it deal would be Dobbins, Becton, Lawson, JC Jackson, John Johnson

1 hour ago, Angleae said:

How well the ones we lost do this year is irrelevant. The only thing that counts for us is how much they made last year and what percent of snaps they took last year. Jacobs is a 5th(canceled by Wilkins), Nichols is a 6th(cancelled by Minshew), Elu is also a 6th, Amik & Hooper are 7th (one cancelled by Bryant)

Got to check that.

Edited by raidr4life

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I wouldn't mind him as a depth piece but I hope we would upgrade from last season on both RG/RT.

That would be my exact plan. Sign him relatively cheap and then if we can draft an upgrade, great. If we can’t and we can’t find anyone in FA after the draft at least were not scrambling and we have a player who’s been in the system and is a known quantity and reliable injury wise. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

That would be my exact plan. Sign him relatively cheap and then if we can draft an upgrade, great. If we can’t and we can’t find anyone in FA after the draft at least were not scrambling and we have a player who’s been in the system and is a known quantity and reliable injury wise. 

I’d guess he’ll end up coming back after dust settles post draft and after comp formula deadline. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Is this the worst free agency class in franchise history?

Absolutely not, Christian Wilkins alone makes this one of the best in modern times 😁 even if we just add depth to the rest of the roster.

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Absolutely not, Christian Wilkins alone makes this one of the best in modern times 😁 even if we just add depth to the rest of the roster.

Never want to be the team that "wins free agency".  We were calculated and PAID a guy who is going to elevate an already GREAT part of this team.  How do you stop Mahomes, Herbert and whoever the hell Denver throws out there?  Get after their a$$.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Don't humor him. He just likes to be negative to get attention. He doesn't even defend his own bs. 

Adding one of the few true difference makers to hit the open market and at a position of vast need/importance = An L?

I don't get it.

• Like 5