2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

14 hours ago, big_palooka said:

How is Hunter Renfrow not on a TC roster. Did he fall off that hard?

I gotta believe he is purposely not signing, maybe the back to back concussions really Fd him up.
slot wrs live and die going over the middle, maybe he wants a year off or something. 

id love to resign him, and I have to think saints would be all over him too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

I gotta believe he is purposely not signing, maybe the back to back concussions really Fd him up.
slot wrs live and die going over the middle, maybe he wants a year off or something. 

I'm shocked the Saints didn't sign him. There was rumor they looked into a trade for him last year. 

He's 28. Better not take much time off. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

I think you're hitting the nail on the head.  I wouldn't want to play in the NFL at Renfrow's size after some serious concussions.  He's made enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life and pass on a substantial chunk to his kids.  We'll see what happens but I really was rooting for him.  Another good gadget player that can bolster any offense with a great OC.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

He’s got to be a better #5 WR than whatever we’ve got hasn’t he? I’d certainly bring him back in for a cheap contract. If he’s waiting for a few million then wish him the best and move along. Total respect for the guy to play at his size and limited athleticism. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

GASLIGHT ALERT!! 🤣🤣🤣

Outside of the one outlier year where he was just peppered with targets because we had no one else he has averaged:

41 receptions

461 yards

2 TD

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Outside of the one outlier year where he was just peppered with targets because we had no one else he has averaged:

41 receptions

461 yards

2 TD

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

41 receptions

461 yards

2 TD

So even though he's in the NFL, he sucks at football? We all know how you really feel about renfrow, ain't gonna quote your old statement, cuz I'll get put in time out. Lol. But I sure ain't forgetting it either. Smmfh! 

1 minute ago, Devilshark69 said:

So even though he's in the NFL, he sucks at football? We all know how you really feel about renfrow, ain't gonna quote your old statement, cuz I'll get put in time out. Lol. But I sure ain't forgetting it either. Smmfh! 

I was one of the few that was against his big extension while most on here argued he was a top 10 WR in the league, lol.

Just now, NYRaider said:

I was one of the few that was against his big extension while most on here argued he was a top 10 WR in the league, lol.

Um ......maybe a couple, that does NOT equal MOST. lol. I'm done replying to your stupid sh*t. 

• Like 2