2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Devin White released by the Eagles. I've always liked him but he's a very flawed player. With injuries to Masterson and Deablo, I wonder if we take a look.

His fall from grace has been crazy to see but I'd definitely take a flier on him

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Devin White released by the Eagles. I've always liked him but he's a very flawed player. With injuries to Masterson and Deablo, I wonder if we take a look.

@91jmay my apologies to you even though he doesn’t post here anymore lol. 

I remember me and him went at it over Devin White years ago, and he called him trash and i guess he was right lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I remember me and him went at it over Devin White years ago, and he called him trash and i guess he was right lol.

I love seeing those random names from the past show up

• Like 7

4 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I do not know what is going on with him but he is only 26.  He went from pro bowl LB to not being activated.  He was my top pick at #4 in 2019.

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I sure wish the old forum didn't go under and we could visit old threads. Those days were peak football talk.

The Jamarcus Savior of the franchise thread started by Oaktown OG is one that’s sticks out and draft day thread with DHB would be great lol 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

The Jamarcus Savior of the franchise thread started by Oaktown OG is one that’s sticks out and draft day thread with DHB would be great lol 

DHB = Crab+Mac I respect @NCOUGHMAN sticking around after that take. A lot of posters disappeared with egg on their faces after Russell. BayRaider08 comes to mind. 

• Like 4