Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

Having a very banged up group of receivers barely slowed the offense.  That is extremely promising going forward.  I'm almost afraid MLF might overthink when he has everyone.  Just let these guys play, and great things will happen. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

It's funny. This comment has been around for a long, long time - in both the national and regional media - but if you happen to mention it in the CHI forum...you'd be accused of incitement and trolling.

In fairness, that is only because posting that in the CHI forum would be incitement and trolling.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

But he passed the evalution in 40 seconds

Surely he couldnt be!

You think there's a difference between the Packers medical staff/doctors and the Bears?!  He was out of there in 1 frickin play .. the Packers would have kept him out 2 games.  What a joke. 

Is there a valid reason why GB does not kick the ball in the endzone on kick offs?  They’ve been sucking at coverage and I’d think a touchback would be the better play.  Just kick it deep!  Or is our kicker just that weak?

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

You think there's a difference between the Packers medical staff/doctors and the Bears?!  He was out of there in 1 frickin play .. the Packers would have kept him out 2 games.  What a joke. 

Yep 

• Like 1

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Is there a valid reason why GB does not kick the ball in the endzone on kick offs?  They’ve been sucking at coverage and I’d think a touchback would be the better play.  Just kick it deep!  Or is our kicker just that weak?

No idea but always go for tb if they can is the easy call

Just now, coachbuns said:

I didn't really mind the Fields concussion thing because he was either concussed or he wasn't. 

If he was, I am good with GB playing against a concussed Justin Fields.  If he wasn't, I am good with GB playing against a non-concussed Justin Fields.

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

Everyone touting how great this Bears defense has been for weeks and Love has shredded them all game.

Jones was key .. Bears were at the top in rush defense.  Packers, please work out a deal with him for another year or two .. he's top notch.

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

What has been the avg starting field position in returns for the coverage unit?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

No idea but always go for tb if they can is the easy call

Totally agree!  Why continuously give the other team the ball beyond the 30 yard line every time?

Things that pi$$ me off, lol.