Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

teams that are likely to be in need of a QB

Non-playoff teams:  WAS, NE, NYG, ATL, MIN, DEN, LV

there are some playoff teams that might be looking:  TB, PITT, LAR

The first thing that came to my mind was ... Harbaugh to Vegas, and they deal for Fields.  Harbaugh devises an updated scheme similar to what Kaepernick was running back in the day.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

The first thing that came to my mind was ... Harbaugh to Vegas, and they deal for Fields.  Harbaugh devises an updated scheme similar to what Kaepernick was running back in the day.

I'm sure Davante would be very happy to be receiving passes from Fields..................

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Poor guy.

maybe he should have watched some film to see what those no name WR could do vs just looking at the names on the roster and assuming  the GB WR couldn't do anything

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Poor guy.

I'm a homer for sure. I've never seen a replay of a single Packer player grabbing an opponents facemask after the play, unprompted, as in some sort of scuffle. 

Brisker sounds like a whiny little *****. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I honestly can't picture any of those teams viewing at Fields as a potential answer, put you are probably right that someone will take a shot.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

maybe he should have watched some film to see what those no name WR could do vs just looking at the names on the roster and assuming  the GB WR couldn't do anything

The Bears are roster of no names, including him. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm sure Davante would be very happy to be receiving passes from Fields..................

Funny to think that he could be catching Love's balls but instead he is eating nacho fries in january again. will get to watch the playoffs with derek carr or rodgers if he wants

Edited by HokieHigh

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:
16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I honestly can't picture any of those teams viewing at Fields as a potential answer, put you are probably right that someone will take a shot.

Williams, Drake, Daniels, Penix, Nix is 5 in the draft.  then you have the veteran NFL group of Wilson, Cousins, Mayfield

19 minutes ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

I love how they keep talking sh*t and keep losing. Keep it up please.

I was surrounded by bears fans at the game and even most of them felt the same way. It was glorious. #TBSS

They talked sh*t all week.  DJ Moore was going to have a big surprise for GB this week .. must have been scoring in the single digits.  Piece of crap organization.  Fields saying the fans in GB would be loud, because they have nothing else to do.