2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

2 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

It’s best to just embrace the hate and learn to harness it 

pretty sure steelking is going with that "I'll be happy or I'll be right" approach

• Like 3

Honestly this game really doesnt matter. Yes it matters in a sense of this is the playoffs and if you win you are one step closer to the ultimate prize which is the Superbowl. But when I say it dont really matter is bc the Packers are the youngest team in the NFL. Nobody thinks they will win a Superbowl this season. IF by some chance they do win this game they will have to go the San Fran. Do we really think this version of the Packers will beat the Niners? The past versions of the Packers teams couldnt beat the Niners and they were supposed to be better.

And for the Cowboys, if they do win this game (which everyone expects them too), the biggest test is the divisional round which they havent gotten past in 28yrs. So if the Cowboys dominate 50-0 it still wont change my mind. They have to show up and show out next weekend in the divisional round before they grab my attention. Get to the NFCCG and then Ill start to really take the Cowboys seriously. They are literally the NFL version of the 76ers in the NBA. They have a talented roster, they have an established coach, they have the superstar player, they had great regular seasons, but come the playoffs they cant get past the 2nd round despite playing weaker competition and being up 3-1. They find ways to blow big leads in games and series. And just like I point the finger at Embiid for failing the 76ers I point the finger at Dak for failing the Cowboys in failures in the divisional round.

Again I expect the Cowboys to win and possibly win big but this game doesnt matter to me. The Cowboys have won multiple times before during wild card weekend. It wont be breaking news. If the Lions win it will be a big deal. They havent won a playoff game. If the Cowboys win this weekend it wont be a big deal. It will be a huge deal if they win next weekend in the divisional round. The Packers are playing with house money and just getting the experience in this spot is great for them moving forward. 

Edited by stl4life07

20 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I don’t even want to talk about the Boys until they go on the road. Only team to go undefeated at home. That means something. 

*We won’t talk about the Lions game 

*Good cuz the Lions f’ed themselves

• Like 1

On 1/8/2024 at 8:03 PM, NoFlyZone said:

Because hating Dallas is popular, and popular points are inherently good points to some people. 

Cry me a river. They have a massive bandwagon fanbase all over the country and it's the most obnoxious, entitled fanbase in all of sports

Edited by Football_Bachelor08

5 hours ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Cry me a river. They have a massive bandwagon fanbase all over the country and it's the most obnoxious, entitled fanbase in all of sports

Oh, I don't know...their division rival in Philly? They can be pretty damn rude and often threatening. 

• Like 1