2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

No, it literally doesn't. Project QB's are going to look awful their first two years. Period. 

What other first round pick in the option era sat his first three years at QB? There might be one but I can’t even think of it. Anthony Richardson is the ultimate project QB and he started right away. Almost nobody drafts a first round QB anymore and sits them. This Love situation is extremely rare now. Especially considering what he put on film wasn’t exactly inspiring in the few times he got to see the field. 

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I’m not going to lie, seeing the old guard (Belichick, Carroll, Dallas, Rodgers) all do poorly and seeing the rise of young teams (Lions, Houston, Green Bay) is so exciting. 

Rodgers didn't really have the chance to do poorly. I really would have liked to see what he could have done with this Jets team when healthy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

I haven't been following this thread bc I've been busy getting to my seats at Ford Field. Now that I'm here and have a moment I'd just like to take this opportunity to say:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Congrats on being at the game. I seriously considered it but couldn't justify the cost since all I could afford was nosebleeds (which still would have been $450)

Edited by rob_shadows