NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'll be rooting for the Lions the rest of the way. Hope they win it all. Rams will have a ton of cap space this offseason. Time for us to fix the EDGE and CB positions. Hopefully, Kupp will get healthy and be closer to his past self. We're in a good spot. Need to start planning for the post-Stafford era, though. Congrats, Detroit! Well deserved win. Nothing but respect.

I think Stafford can get two more years of this level out of himself if you keep him upright tbh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Duluther said:

We get it, you’re a salty GB fan who’s pissy Detroit is no longer in the NFCN cellar. You and the other GB fans have been jumping Detroit at every chance in this thread.

One would think y’all would be happy after your win today. 

I call a spade a spade. And have no bad blood towards Detroit. But when it comes to horrible officiating and posters blindly defending it on an internet forum, I tend to speak out.

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I think all the other Lions fans are crying on the ground. It hasn't really hit me yet. Some Detroit fans are happier than fans of teams that win the Superbowl. Crazy.

I’m literally crying right now 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Feels like Goff was never a Ram to begin with.

Rams and Cowboys getting bounced in one weekend was dynamite.

Yes, if you can beat the Packers, you are going to win the superbowl

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Not like he didn't give them enough to win some of those games before their defense just utterly **** themselves either. Gotta hurt, despite the boos I'm sure he's still got love for Detroit.

Yall crazy. A Super Bowl  ring >>>>>>