NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

Congrats Lions fans! Happy for Jared and Brad 

Not sure anybody likes this officials crew but it is what it is both teams had calls against them. 

Very proud of the team, most had us battling for the #1 pick and we went to the wire on the road in the playoffs with every thing we went through in the off season. Looking forward to the draft and free agency and using a 1st round pick for the first time in way too long. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

As amazing as this is for the Lions, Rams fans have nothing to be disappointed about. They had a great year and will be contending for as long as Stafford is around.

I'm proud of our season. We were playing with house money this year. It was a year we intentionally dumped a ton of dead cap in (around $80 million) with the plan to make a run next year. The fact that we were this year good is a testament to McVay, the coaching staff, and the front office. We'll be back. And I'm proud of the game we played tonight. Lions are a great squad. We gave them quite the game.

• Like 2

Pathetic the lions needed the refs to win this. Call it fairly and I could care less. Add the fact that Lions fans cheered for the injuries to Stafford and Higbie and yeah.. I’m livid lol I get not calling ticky tacky stuff but wow a lot of that was blatant. Not sure how all of that is a make of call to one bad false start call. Really wanted to root for Detroit in these playoffs.. now I hope they don’t sniff the playoffs for another 30 years 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jofos said:

It was as you said horrible officiating. It wasn't all one sided but people on both sides notice more when they are cheering for or against a team and a call goes for or against that team. 

I love how this went from me saying that is  a horribly missed call (x2, yes there were two penalties on said play vs the defense)"

To "it was a great no call, pulling on someone has 0 effect on a player trying to jump for a ball" 

To "you're only saying that cuz you're a packer fan!!!"

Typical low IQ NFLGen stuff.

I can’t help be proud of Goff. He was phenomenal that first half. Without that first half they lose and the defense clamped down. My Man exercised those demons. Crazy, loved this game even if the outcome wasn’t what I hoped for. 

Just now, MDY10 said:

Pathetic the lions needed the refs to win this. Call it fairly and I could care less. Add the fact that Lions fans cheered for the injuries to Stafford and Higbie and yeah.. I’m livid lol I get not calling ticky tacky stuff but wow a lot of that was blatant. Not sure how all of that is a make of call to one bad false start call. Really wanted to root for Detroit in these playoffs.. now I hope they don’t sniff the playoffs for another 30 years 

Chill. Can’t hate we had plenty of chances.. The old bend and don’t break. Detroit deserved the win. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I'm proud of our season. We were playing with house money this year. It was a year we intentionally dumped a ton of dead cap in (around $80 million) with the plan to make a run next year. The fact that we were this year good is a testament to McVay, the coaching staff, and the front office. We'll be back. And I'm proud of the game we played tonight. Lions are a great squad. We gave them quite the game.

That's how I felt as a Browns fan this year with the injuries we dealt with. But the whooping we received yesterday kind of tainted that lmao.

But yeah, you guys are in great shape for next year and beyond. Really until Stafford hangs 'em up or his play falls off.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I wonder if McVay would like those 3 timeouts and a minute left back from the 1h. Complete disaster class coaching job 

That's always been his biggest hang up and he should have grown out of it by now. No excuse to still be this poor at timeout management 7 seasons into your career.