NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

Just now, MDY10 said:

Definitely tough being surrounded by lions fans cheering when Stafford and Higbie went down. That’s when things took a turn for me lol really enjoyed rooting for the lions and wanted to if we lost. Gonna be tough now. It was a heck of a game. I’ll get over it in 30 min lol still proud of what the rams did this year.. Lions were the better team all year.

Feel you Brody. But they just look at it like the easier path. Human nature. Plus a little alcohol adds to it. Get well. Next year we’ll be back and better. Be safe Brody! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

That was one play. The Lions had multiple, blatant uncalled defensive penalties 

So did the Rams. And there was not a single call today, thankfully, that was as horrendous as that no-call by NRC. 

Only bringing it up because that dude’s whining as if a badly officiating game that hurts the Rams garners 30 years of playoff drought, lmao

3 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Definitely tough being surrounded by lions fans cheering when Stafford and Higbie went down. That’s when things took a turn for me lol really enjoyed rooting for the lions and wanted to if we lost. Gonna be tough now. It was a heck of a game. I’ll get over it in 30 min lol still proud of what the rams did this year.. Lions were the better team all year.

download.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Soko said:

So did the Rams. And there was not a single call today, thankfully, that was as horrendous as that no-call by NRC. 

Only bringing it up because that dude’s whining as if a badly officiating game that hurts the Rams garners 30 years of playoff drought, lmao

The Saints got away with a facemask not much longer before that.

18 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

They also lost because they couldn't get stops early. They wasted an entire half giving up points. In case you forgot, the Lions led wire to wire.

That's on Morris.

It’s not on Morris. The Lions couldn’t stop the Rams either. It was a close game throughout. The difference was in the redzone. But I’ll take holding that offense to 3pts in the 2nd half all day. The Rams just needed to get into the endzone in the redzone once and we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

Morris did a great job with this young defense. They held a great offense to 24pts on the road. Like what more do you want? I get they should’ve started like that but the Rams made the stops when they needed to have a chance to win and that’s all you can ask for. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Man there were 3 blatant DPIs missed that swayed this game. The NFL called in the fix

Trying not to dwell on it :) Still proud of us going from chasing the #1 overall pick to tonight. Much better year than most predicted from us. Snead got us a candidate for OROY and DROY a starting LG a starting Edge a guy who looks like he can be a good TE2 in Allen all without a 1st round pick. And got Dotson who seemed to resurrect his career and will likely get paid soon. 

McVay as frustrating as he can be with play calling and time out usage is still the best coach the Rams have had in my lifetime and seems to have put to bed the constant retire or go to tv comments. 

3 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

They were cheering the result of the plays, not the injuries. Both happened in big moments.

I can assure you no one in Detroit would ever be happy to see Stafford hurt. He's still loved in Detroit, the only reason he heard boos today was because he was on the opposing sideline for our first home playoff game in 30 years.

7 minutes ago, Soko said:

NoFlag.gif

Don't even get me started on that. People remember one play, but the refs screwed us at every turn earlier in the year against New Orleans (which is why we had to play in NO) and had multiple blown calls that favored NO that day. Like this one, the refs giveth and the refs taketh away. NFL needs to fix it.