NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

It's a question of if you need the guy to 2-gap for your scheme, or if "the ability to rush the passer" is more valuable.  But this is how it always was.  The Rams aren't going to ask Turner to 2-gap a lot, because that would be a bad idea.

Yeah the Ravens still run a 350 lb NT for their 3-4 defense (michael pierce) and he is very effective. All depends on scheme and personnel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Backed up at the 5 with less than a min left. More could go wrong than right. And we get the ball back. I like the play call. The guy went for it at his 50 with a 4-5. Calling him a puddy cat is far from the truth. 

He is sorry. Always has been. He is a great coach but this is his one flaw. 

12 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

Kobie Turner -- the days of the 330 pound nose tackle are over (even in 3-4 defenses). He's listed at 288 (but looks bigger, so maybe that's not totally accurate).

Kobie Turner isn't an every-down NT. Bobby Brown III is the run-down NT, usually. He's 6'4" 325.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

oh, I'm sure - i just dont really care about the Cowboys one way or the other

I get that as a Miami fan.  Philly, Washington, Detroit fans were all pretty happy from what i heard

I’ll admit I thought Stafford was washed with his elbow injury, and Kupp was somewhat washed as well. I actually liked Puka as a prospect a lot, so smooth in his game, but no one could have imagined 1300+ yards. And Kyren, I didn’t see that one coming at all. This is McVay’s best offense ever imo, absolute masterclass this year. Worst defensive year they’ve had. Without Donald, might be a Bottom 2 Defense. This Offense and the 2020-2021 Defense would be unstoppable.