Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

One thing I noticed during the game was a shot of Jayden Reed on the sideline going crazy cheering for his teammates.  

It was adorable --- too young to realize how selfish about stats he's supposed to be in the NFL

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

Actual footage of nfz

I am absolutely LOVING the trail of tears we are leaving behind us in the last several weeks from fans that clearly never updated past the "Packers are done, their QB is not Rodgers and thus terrible, Rodgers carried this team, now they'll be irrelevant for 30 years" toilet that was basically the consensus throughout the entire off-season. 

Hasn't stopped them either, because FOX in the studio were absolutely desperate to make it all about "how did Dallas lose!?" rather than "oh wow, we were wrong about this GB team!" throughout, having hyped it up as essentially a walkover in the pregame. 

Its also at least the second time where the paid professionals who cover the game have given away that they flat out have not watched us play possibly even once all year by talking up how we put everything into stopping the run and give up big plays in the air as a result. 

Just a fecking beautiful night.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Jordan Love also does what the offense asks of him, rather ignoring the scheme.

This isnt even the ceiling yet. Missed a few throws that he may well hit after another offseason of fundamentals and it slows down a little more

Edited by HokieHigh
  • Like 1

Just now, Kampfgeist said:

One thing I noticed during the game was a shot of Jayden Reed on the sideline going crazy cheering for his teammates.  

It was adorable --- too young to realize how selfish about stats he's supposed to be in the NFL

A real contrast to CeeDee Lamb pouting and crying the entire first half 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lmao okay coach.. keep talking about things you know nothing about. And again, I never came in here disrespecting your team. You acted like a bunch of losers, and now you’re just doubling down. However you want to live your life. Not worth my time.

Lol bye Felicia 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lmao okay coach.. keep talking about things you know nothing about. And again, I never came in here disrespecting your team. You acted like a bunch of losers, and now you’re just doubling down. However you want to live your life. Not worth my time.

Bye .. love my life and our qb LOVE.

• Like 3

Just now, Billy86 said:

I am absolutely LOVING the trail of tears we are leaving behind us in the last several weeks from fans that clearly never updated past the "Packers are done, their QB is not Rodgers and thus terrible, Rodgers carried this team, now they'll be irrelevant for 30 years" toilet that was basically the consensus throughout the entire off-season. 

Hasn't stopped them either, because FOX in the studio were absolutely desperate to make it all about "how did Dallas lose!?" rather than "oh wow, we were wrong about this GB team!" throughout, having hyped it up as essentially a walkover in the pregame. 

Its also at least the second time where the paid professionals who cover the game have given away that they flat out have not watched us play possibly even once all year by talking up how we put everything into stopping the run and give up big plays in the air as a result. 

Just a fecking beautiful night.

I’m sure it won’t end the talk with some very annoying people, but it SHOULD end the talk, about how bad we’d be without Rodgers. Tired of everyone putting him above the team. So glad it’s over. Can’t TELL you how glad I am. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I hope they do get Belichick. It will fail miserably. No way this group of Cowboys is going to be done for the Belichick style of coaching. 

Jones has to tread lightly here. Rumor is his DC could be headed out of town. You really wanna lose your DC and a HC that wins alot of games for you....at the same time? Dallas won 12 games and the NFCE. They've got some problems....but they're not chumps.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

You must be what? 17-18? Can’t be much older than that 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Bye Loser!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Jordan Love also does what the offense asks of him, rather ignoring the scheme.

I’ve wanted this so badly. People mocked me for wanting the pure LaFleur, but here we are. It’s beautiful. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

I’m sure it won’t end the talk with some very annoying people, but it SHOULD end the talk, about how bad we’d be without Rodgers. Tired of everyone putting him above the team. So glad it’s over. Can’t TELL you how glad I am. 

I'm actually a little oddly/intrigued to see what the excuse will be this season and (hopefully) next over why MLF doesn't deserve to be in the COTY discussion. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I agree.  Two good playoff games vs DAL and SF probably will.

Then why doesn't he do that all year long?  WHY?  If he did, our stress factor would be non existent and the Packers would be hosting a playoff game.  Until he gets a gun pointed to his head, he just doesn't/won't get it.