Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

RT, that's obviously a coached decision; replacing Carlson isn't going to change that.  But that's a volume stat, not rate.  I assume they have the most tackles inside the 20, beyond the 30, and between 20 and 30.  The Packers should have the most tackles everywhere!!  Because Rich is committed to runbacks over touchbacks.  

RT, I may be wrong.  But my observation is that Nixon has dialed it down a little on returning kicks in recent games?  Rich said we lead the league in getting tackled inside the 20, and accepted "a lot of the onus."  Perhaps he modified the decision-making process as a result, to reduce the number of bad returns?  And that's why Nixon is maybe not running them back from as deep into the end-zone as before?  

3 minutes ago, craig said:

RT, I may be wrong.  But my observation is that Nixon has dialed it down a little on returning kicks in recent games?  Rich said we lead the league in getting tackled inside the 20, and accepted "a lot of the onus."  Perhaps he modified the decision-making process as a result, to reduce the number of bad returns?  And that's why Nixon is maybe not running them back from as deep into the end-zone as before?  

Good observation. I would guess there is some cat and mouse games being played there with teams knowing Nixon was being overly aggressive. Rich may want to make teams shorten the kicks up a little to swing it back in Nixon's favor a bit.   

9 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Blah blah .. take your Cowboy ball and go home.  Nothing is mentioned is a simple in your discussion.  You came in blabbering your Cowboy thought and now when called out you are surprised.  LOL .. Packers are America's team and always has been.

I’m not surprised at all by the unintelligible responses here.. yours included. Literally all I did was post about strength of schedule and my notifications blow up with you all losing your minds. It’s pathetic. Are you all truly this sensitive?

10 hours ago, Pugger said:

You did enough to respond.  

It’s incredible how there truly can be so many people in one spot that are absolutely incapable of following even the most basic of points. The point is that the 2014 and 2016 playoff loses are irrelevant to the topic at hand. You’d have to be pretty deluded to think that fans never emotionally moved on from that. It has nothing to do with the current matchup, and those losses were 7-9 years ago. 

9 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

It's reassuring to know that even the most unintelligent fan base has enough self awareness to realize that nobody likes them or wants to interact with them. Thank you

Wait, woops, that excludes you though. Very unfortunate

And your fanbase is obviously very childish. Apparently you can’t post opinions here without heavy doses of personal insults. Totally brainless ones, too. As if fans should attack each other based on who they root for. Pathetic behavior lol. 

8 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Packers are undefeated in Dallas so far this season. Can’t hold them accountable for not playing there yet, they don’t chose their opponents.

This isn’t as clever as you think it is.