Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

8 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

its a constant "talk football stop attacking posters" yet he never talks football and always attacks posters.  Numerous times prior to the game people tried talking football and he never engaged in that conversation.  

That's because bots hate humans and football.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Nah, Mike's a good dude but Dak failing is more important. Mid-*** QB gone be a mid-*** QB.

I like Mac more than I don't like Dak, so I root for DAL most of the time as long as Mac is HC.  That's just science.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I like Mac more than I don't like Dak, so I root for DAL most of the time as long as Mac is HC.  That's just science.

They've gotta re-work his contract, extend him or trade him. His cap hit next year (the last of his contract) is 59M. 

Spotrac:  Potential Out: 2024, 3 yr, $126,000,000; $61,915,000 dead cap

47 minutes ago, Leader said:

They've gotta re-work his contract, extend him or trade him. His cap hit next year (the last of his contract) is 59M. 

Spotrac:  Potential Out: 2024, 3 yr, $126,000,000; $61,915,000 dead cap

Definitely going to be a big cap hit, but if they cut or trade him after June 1st, they save 34 million on 2024 cap. Still take a 25.5 million dollar hit in2024.

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Definitely going to be a big cap hit, but if they cut or trade him after June 1st, they save 34 million on 2024 cap. Still take a 25.5 million dollar hit in2024.

I dont think they're gonna trade or release him. He may not be all that come Playoff time....but he was in the running for MVP this year.....so Mason Rudolph he is not.