Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

54 minutes ago, Norm said:

Old people alert!!!!!

I actually pretty much agree but whatever. It's not something I'll let bother me anyways.

The more annoying one to me is guys on defense celebrating every single time they make a halfway decent play. Congratulations, you held the RB to a 2 yard gain, that's what you're supposed to do. I can't stand it when a defender celebrates down 17.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Did Love really troll the Cowboys on the kneel down with a "Here we Go!"?

You decide.  If he did, his troll game is right in line with Aaron's.

Oh, He for sure was trolling Dak a bit. I'm here for it too. Dak was being obnoxious as all get out with that snap count. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StatKing said:

The more annoying one to me is guys on defense celebrating every single time they make a halfway decent play. Congratulations, you held the RB to a 2 yard gain, that's what you're supposed to do. I can't stand it when a defender celebrates down 17.

I get it. I think I just decided at some point in life I don't have enough ****s to give to care, if that makes sense, which is no offense to those who do. That stuff is stupid for sure.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

one of my biggest takeaways from that game was how friggin dialed-in Doubs looked all game. Read or heard (from Love I think?) that he was super focused all week.

Love it.

I forgot where I read it but someone compared his personality to Kawhi Leonard. Almost borderline autistic. Got to say I agree with the assessment. In the two years he's played for us, I don't think I've seen him show emotion once. 

25 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

Oh, He for sure was trolling Dak a bit. I'm here for it too. Dak was being obnoxious as all get out with that snap count. 

Yeah, I'm with Gregg Rosenthal of NFL media.  Love kind of threaded the needle here between "needling his opponent gently" and "not being a jerk about it."  Dak's cadence isn't bad and it doesn't reflect poorly on him, it's just unusual.

I read we had the largest percentage of snaps under center and in 12 personnel of any team this season on offense. When you have a literal giraffe like Musgrave you can do so many things. I'd really like to see a Watson, Reed, Musgrave, Kraft, Jones package going forward. You have a WR who can kill anyone vertically, a WR that can be used as a RB, who's also a YAC monster, the ostrich/gazelle/giraffe and a guy who was quoted saying "There’s no limit on the savagery you’ll encounter when you back a hungry predator into a corner. I’ve bled for this. Believe it." Oh and Aaron Jones too, one of the highest successful run rates in NFL history. What do you try to stop with that grouping? I don't even have the start of a plan for that. 

All hail Gute.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I read we had the largest percentage of snaps under center and in 12 personnel of any team this season on offense. When you have a literal giraffe like Musgrave you can do so many things. I'd really like to see a Watson, Reed, Musgrave, Kraft, Jones package going forward. You have a WR who can kill anyone vertically, a WR that can be used as a RB, who's also a YAC monster, the ostrich/gazelle/giraffe and a guy who was quoted saying "There’s no limit on the savagery you’ll encounter when you back a hungry predator into a corner. I’ve bled for this. Believe it." Oh and Aaron Jones too, one of the highest successful run rates in NFL history. What do you try to stop with that grouping? I don't even have the start of a plan for that. 

All hail Gute.

Adding Barkley next year to that group is gonna be a movie

2 hours ago, Ketchup said:

Does Dak do that stupid "here we go" cadence all the time?  That's something I'd only expect to hear from some ****ty JV team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StatKing said:

Holding a rb to 2 yards on 1st and 10 puts the offense behind favorable down and distance. If it was 2nd and 5 now 3rd and 3 that is good defense. 

I have no problems with it.