Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

I drive a chevy 3500 diesel, with load getting like 9 mpg.

Kinda undoing all the work you homies are doing.

But also these past few years my main job site has been pouring foundations for methane gas agitator tanks.

So kinda doing more work for the environment than the average homie.

I have installed a railway between my house, work, and the super market.  I only use coal to power my steam engine.  

• Like 9

22 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I mean, it sounds like everyone but you is getting that…

lol. Yes. Just because you say so, right? Knowing that people will agree with you no matter what.. regardless of what you say? What a truth bomb.. I’m so shaken and hurt. 

Seriously, as much as it’s been laughable to see this stupid circle jerk, I don’t need any further confirmation of what I already know. You people aren’t even capable of a rational conversation about the game, so I’ll leave you to whatever delusional thing it is that you do. Have fun on Sunday - that’s what it’s all about.

43 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

lol. Yes. Just because you say so, right? Knowing that people will agree with you no matter what.. regardless of what you say? What a truth bomb.. I’m so shaken and hurt. 

Seriously, as much as it’s been laughable to see this stupid circle jerk, I don’t need any further confirmation of what I already know. You people aren’t even capable of a rational conversation about the game, so I’ll leave you to whatever delusional thing it is that you do. Have fun on Sunday - that’s what it’s all about.

every time I come to this forum, I get to hear you telling every one your leaving, just wondering, when exactly is your departure time

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I have installed a railway between my house, work, and the super market.  I only use coal to power my steam engine.  

Interesting.  I had you down for homeless people pulling you in a rickshaw. 

• Like 3

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

I’m at 2 people saved already to day but the same plow guy twice. No one better do anything nice for me today.

You're safe either way, I woke up to a branch on top of my new truck and one on the roof of my outbuilding (luckily no damage there that I can see), I'm owed something positive this weekend.

On 1/11/2024 at 4:25 PM, vegas492 said:

We targeted perch through the ice once last year in Sturgeon Bay.  Caught about 50 of them (4 people).  Most were in that 11-12 inch range.  Couple pushed 13-14.  

We had one fresh meal of them and then I froze the next meal.

While I simply love eating fresh walleye, gotta say, the perch were even better.

May your lines be tight and not frozen!

I gorge on perch every summer when I'm back in GB.  You can't find perch down here at all, even frozen.

On 1/12/2024 at 5:04 AM, OneTwoSixFive said:

I have read a frankly ridiculous amount of stuff hyping the Packers in the game against Dallas. Streamers I never knew existed have come out of the woodwork from all over the place to push the agenda of the Packers beating the Cowboys.

Well, they might, they certainly have a chance...........but. The Cowboys now have enough motivational propaganda to overflow their bulletin boards and paper the whole stadium. The past several games where the Packers beat the Cowboys only adds to that. The Packers are the current media darling team to the extent that the press has gone way overboard and the Cowboys should be motivated right up to the max, to beat the Packers.

I don't expect a Packers victory (though I'd be chuffed as hell if they did). I do expect a very physical, chippy game, so I'll be crossing my fingers and hoping we see a bit of awesome from JL and his receivers - and a Packers defense with a decent plan for Lamb.

As for the 'House Money' meme, I think that damages the Packers, as it suggests it is fine if they lose, because they have already 'won the season'. Fans can think that way because it changes nothing, but the players need to believe they can win and be willing to put every ounce of fire and commitment they have into this game, to make that happen.

IMO all of the pressure is on Dallas.  Everyone on all the network NFL shows have predicted them to win.  I suspect we'll play lose and play like we have nothing to lose.  Visiting teams like us can be dangerous to heavily favored teams in this situation.  Tomorrow should be fun.

On 1/12/2024 at 10:49 AM, Old Guy said:

I think the Rams are going to roll them and Campbell makes at least two very bad decisions. 

Campbell does make some head scratchers for sure.  I recall he went for it on 4th down against us on his side of the ball, didn't make it.  We then went on to score and win the game.  He is known to be aggressive but there are times when aggressiveness is not warranted.  I suspect that will come back and bite him again tomorrow against LA.

1 hour ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Have you seen the show For All Mankind? 

No! Had not heard of it, but just looked it up and that's 100% something I need to watch now. Looks like it's only on Apple TV though :(

thanks for the red, though. I'm gonna find a way to watch this 

• Like 1