NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)

NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is winning Wild Card Monday Night

• Eagles
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2024 at 01:15 AM

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

So is Hurts playing at like 50% or did we just totally overrate him for about a year?

I think its a case of he was good last year but people have figured out the offense.

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

So is Hurts playing at like 50% or did we just totally overrate him for about a year?

The play calling is insanely bad and predictable. It is wild that Hurts was 2nd in the league in TDs or something like that. 

This is some of the worst offensive play calling I've ever seen. It's absurd. The Eagles entire offensive playbook is just Hurts Scramble to throw out of bounds, screen pass, toss it down field praying to draw a flag. Maybe switch it up and throw a run in there. Boom. That's the Eagles playbook. Like, what the hell am I watching lol

• Like 1

Just now, elevators_rule said:

This is some of the worst offensive play calling I've ever seen. It's absurd. The Eagles entire offensive playbook is just Hurts Scramble to throw out of bounds, screen pass, toss it down field praying to draw a flag. Maybe switch it up and throw a run in there. Boom. That's the Eagles playbook. Like, what the hell am I watching lol

It's like a kid playing Madden or something

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

The play calling is insanely bad and predictable. It is wild that Hurts was 2nd in the league in TDs or something like that. 

Not that surprising given how many Tush Push plays we see