NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)

NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is winning Wild Card Monday Night

• Eagles
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2024 at 01:15 AM

2 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Seeing both NFC East media darling teams get housed warms my heart not gonna lie. Call me a hater, so what you gonna do about it

It’s a ratings killer… Det@SF is small market. GB versus Buffalo is probably the best Super Bowl you can have now. Or SF KC again…

Just now, EvilenFroggen said:

Injuries, every team has injuries. How do you just forget how to play football midway through a season?

Bad coaching. Next guys aren't ready. The scheme doesn't do a good job of covering for weak points. Failure to adjust.

7 playoff teams is too much. But also teams that have fallen off a cliff shouldn’t be eligible. Like the Eagles were toast coming into this game. That’s one thing I like about the CFP. I would pick both the Bucs and Packers to make the playoffs over Eagles despite the record. Eagles would be my odd team out TBH. 

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 1

Just now, Louis Friend said:

Don’t know how they are allowed to troll so many team forums before anything was done. 

Yeah oh well I guess. He definitely stepped on a ton of toes in ours because they didn't know anything about him.