NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)

NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is winning Wild Card Monday Night

• Eagles
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2024 at 01:15 AM

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Both the Bucs & Rams carried a lot of dead cap this year, paying off the debt from their SB wins. And both competed well this season & made the playoffs. Props to them both 

GB has a bunch of deadcap....just no recent SB to show 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

The man has singlehandedly destroyed two national champion Alabama QBs, the reigning NFC champion coach, and Bill Belichick in about the amount of time it would take him to destroy an all you can eat buffet.  Its really impressive.

Never underestimate a man that wears a Hefty bag and eats golf pencils.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

This reminds me (quoting myself here), after the Eagles squashed the Cowboys in their first meeting, I said the Cowboys will win the division still (and was serious, not being bitter) and I had like 4 Eagle fans and 3 Non Eagle fans quote me basically saying I’m an idiot. I’m not petty enough to go look for it, but FootballsFuture has always had the worst case of closed-mindedness and recency bias of anywhere on the internet

You've never visited the Real GM boards then xD

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So far the best D coordinator candidates (Schwartz, Quinn) have both blown up while the leading offensive candidates (Slowik, Johnson, and Canales) have all shown up.

Canales is a DUDE, too. He's the guy who resurrected Geno and did Seattle's offense last year before Waldron took over this year and sank it.

Canales should get some HC interviews this cycle

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Happy for baker. Dudes a good guy. He’s one of those guys you only like once he’s in your team. Has ton of heart and just loves the game. Passion baby. 🧑‍🍳 

Couldn't stand his a** in CLE when whining to get his way, but I respect that he ate his crap and got better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Yeah I don't know dude? Reddit is far, far worse than FF lol. There's some pretty awful forums out there as well. 

FF is pretty chill, we get some crazies but they usually don’t last super long. Or if they do they become mods

• Like 8