NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)

NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is winning Wild Card Monday Night

• Eagles
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2024 at 01:15 AM

11 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

tenor.gif

This ending couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. 

My new wall paper… one of these days we will hopefully get one of those 75 million viewer Dallas vs Philli Championship games because the ratings for the playoffs are about to go in the toilet (aside from Buff KC game).

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do you FT Baker vs a long term deal?

I'd like to think that with all the bouncing around and turmoil and dysfunction Baker has been through, he should be willing to work with the Bucs on a multi-year deal that rings in reasonable below that Tag number for QBs.  Just to continue to stick in a place that works and gives him something to build on with his career.  I'm not sure the QB market if he goes wandering again, is going to be super strong for guys like him.  Though we've seen plenty of goofy stuff before.  And i say i'd think that he should be willing to take a small haircut on dollars to maintain that good thing he's got going, but again...we see players make stupid decisions all the time, thinking the grass is always greener (or the money is, whichever).

2 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

I think it’s time based off who’s there. I would love Penix or somehow Jayden Daniels but I think he will be gone before we pick unless we move up 

Yeah.  I can't see how, with a new coach coming in...the Seahawks can afford to not go out and draft some sort of quarterback at least.  The Geno revival was neat while it lasted i guess, but he's just not good enough.  Not the answer.

Though as an aside, it also occurs to me in this, that Drew Lock is yet another guy who is going to be floating around out there on the market.  Not good, but adds another body to the musical chairs in that "stopgap" or "backup" market that could be kinda crowded.

Just now, Tugboat said:

I'd like to think that with all the bouncing around and turmoil and dysfunction Baker has been through, he should be willing to work with the Bucs on a multi-year deal that rings in reasonable below that Tag number for QBs.  Just to continue to stick in a place that works and gives him something to build on with his career.  I'm not sure the QB market if he goes wandering again, is going to be super strong for guys like him.  Though we've seen plenty of goofy stuff before.  And i say i'd think that he should be willing to take a small haircut on dollars to maintain that good thing he's got going, but again...we see players make stupid decisions all the time, thinking the grass is always greener (or the money is, whichever).

That makes sense.  What is the TB plan if Baker wants a bigger deal?