Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

Just now, Dubz41 said:

Admit it.....we've all thought that, just didn't say it on our podcast.

It’s a reality of the game, but once you cross that line just realize it cuts both ways. 

I have no facts to back this up, but if my team took a cheap shot against a QB, I would be worried about unfavorable calls from the refs for the rest of the game. Again, don’t know if that’s a real phenomenon, but that’s where my mind goes. 

Mark Chmura is the most useless guy on ESPN Milwaukee and that’s saying something. He doesn’t even know the players on the team. He spends 75% of his time bloviating about how much tougher football players were in the ‘90s. He should stick to scouting hot tubs. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brat&Beer said:
Jaire expected to practice tomorrow.

GEFPS_QWkAAuuWV?format=png&name=900x900
Ring the bells that still can ring

Hope this neck thing for Dillon isn't something that may be a long-term deal for him. Start talking neck injuries, it's not good. 

6 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Aaron Jones always plays good against the Cowboys so that wasn't all that surprising.  His rushing numbers haven't been quite as stellar against SF, but he did catch that one deep ball against them.  I really hope they just tape up Dillon's hand and let him play because he's actually a better back to send plowing into that defense.

All in all though, gonna have to readjust mentally for this game because Dallas allowed us to make it look too easy against them last game.  Kyle Shannahan's crew has never given us anything easy before and don't expect them to do so now.  Gonna be an interesting game to see how the offense attacks these guys, but definitely gonna have to earn this one.

I'd like to see Dillon play to take some of the pressure off from Jones....Does anybody remember when Jones got the snot beat out of him against TB the year the Bucs won the SB?....I believe he got knocked out of the game....

Knocking a player out on purpose is definitely asking for after whistle stuff from the opposition.

As receivers across the middle go, the qb has some responsibility not to throw their teammate into a train. 

I would certainly expect our defense to stand up for Love if someone cheap shotted him.

So, without rehashing a stupid argument that will likely occur, was Chumura acquitted of his alleged wrong doing? Like how and why does he have a radio show? Seems to me like a pretty easy guy to choose to distance yourself from.  If we want a former Packer's insight, find Corey Hall or Eddie Lacy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

So, without rehashing a stupid argument that will likely occur, was Chumura acquitted of his alleged wrong doing? Like how and why does he have a radio show? Seems to me like a pretty easy guy to choose to distance yourself from.  If we want a former Packer's insight, find Corey Hall or Eddie Lacy.

Lol I was thinking that too