2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• GB
    • SF

It’s early but this would be a terrible loss for Kyle. The NFC will never be this weak again and you have HFA.

For example if the 49ers lose, the Ravens/Chiefs/Bills instantly think the AFC title game is the SB. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If you guys think Greg Olsen is bad boy do I have bad news for you about how bad Tom Brady is gonna be calling these games next year.

Well he said he took this year to prepare for the role. I actually think Brady can be pretty funny too.

Just now, 3rivers said:

why?

who do you like to call the games?

That’s a great question, I used to hate Aikman and Buck, but they’ve actually become very bearable as of late. 

Harlan and Green are solid. 

im honestly not well versed in all the announcing teams. Chiefs are stuck with the “best ones” and they all kinda suck rn

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

It’s early but this would be a terrible loss for Kyle. The NFC will never be this weak again and you have HFA.

For example if the 49ers lose, the Ravens/Chiefs/Bills instantly think the AFC title game is the SB. 

Payback is a *****.

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

Harlen is my fave. Calls a good game, explains things well. Doesn’t slobber too much. Not too much dead air. 

just to verify,  not exactly romo/'nance calling josh allen, brady patriots etc xD

Harlen for sure, calls OL's blocks

• Like 1