2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• GB
    • SF

3 hours ago, El Ramster said:

How insane would it be if Purdy goes down in the first qtr. that would be some snake bitten curse. Totally against it but what if it happened???? 

@Manny/Patrickyou feel me big dawg? It’ll be the most Niner/Shannahan thing ever. Then you’ll have Deebo at QB running the wildcat….. Here’s to a clean game and both teams being 100%.. 

but fudge the Niners and their stupid bang bang.. 

if Purdy gets injured, I’m calling Dog to get you, the big bad DAWG!!!

45 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

if Purdy gets injured, I’m calling Dog to get you, the big bad DAWG!!!

Won’t happen. There’s no way yall have that much bad juju. They did say Levi’s stadium is on an Indian burial? Or is that fedex field lol

14 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

Surprised people are giving the Packers a chance.

Other than the Baltimore game the healthy Niners have looked unbeatable.

They got beat pretty thoroughly by Minnesota and Cincinnati

6 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

19 points combined is thoroughly?

Cincinnati for sure. 

Minnesota pretty much did whatever they wanted on offense except score TDs in the red zone. They were the better team that night. The score lied a little. 

• Like 1

I think the Packers lose but whenever you have a QB playing MVP style football with a team that seems to be peaking at the right time they can be dangerous. The problem is they are playing a team with a QB playing MVP style football and a team that really never stopped peaking. Still don't trust the defense at all and unlike Dallas the 49ers can run the football. The few great RBs the Packers have faced this year have mostly put on shows against them and the 49ers may have the best.... That said the beauty of the NFL is its one and done. 49ers come in a little rusty maybe overlooking the Packers a bit they may have a chance. Also maybe Brock is a Dak and folds a bit in the playoffs... I doubt it but some QBs just don't do as well under pressure. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

How much better do you think CMC is better than Pollard? 

Pollard is a nice back who can make some explosive plays. CMC deserves MVP consideration and might be the best all around/dual threat back I have seen since prime Ladanian Tomlinson

12 hours ago, DigInBoys said:

Surprised people are giving the Packers a chance.

I think the basic case is: There's a lot of history of the #1 seed coming out of the bye a little rusty, the Packers are hot, and the 49ers play a lot better with the lead than without it.

There's like a 70/30 chance SF wins, but the 30% is worth entertaining.  Like we've seen sillier outcomes in the playoffs than "the team that just scored 7 touchdowns against a good defense continues to score at a pace that concerns opponents." 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I think the basic case is: There's a lot of history of the #1 seed coming out of the bye a little rusty, the Packers are hot, and the 49ers play a lot better with the lead than without it.

There's like a 70/30 chance SF wins, but the 30% is worth entertaining.  Like we've seen sillier outcomes in the playoffs than "the team that just scored 7 touchdowns against a good defense continues to score at a pace that concerns opponents." 

I said in the niners forum that I think the Packers would win 1 in 3, so we are in sync.