2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• GB
    • SF

18 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Packers win again if they don't punt, don't turn the ball over, score touchdowns instead of field goals, and force field goals instead of touchdowns.

They have to throw things at Purdy he hasn’t seen before. Purdy’s been great, really really great, but also inexperienced still and can be fooled. Ravens DC legit put a masterclass on against him. That guy should get a HC job for sure. 

Not expecting Joe Barry to put on a masterclass against Kyle Shanahan though lmao. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

They have to throw things at Purdy he hasn’t seen before. Purdy’s been great, really really great, but also inexperienced still and can be fooled. Ravens DC legit put a masterclass on against him. That guy should get a HC job for sure. 

Not expecting Joe Barry to put on a masterclass against Kyle Shanahan though lmao. 

I unironically think Barry will cook something. Like 3-4 defensive stops/TOs.

But can Love cook again is the question.

3 minutes ago, General Tso said:

I unironically think Barry will cook something. Like 3-4 defensive stops/TOs.

But can Love cook again is the question.

I think he “can”. Wilk’s defense is less confusing to QB’s than Ryans and Saleh’s was imo. But it’s still a tough defense and Love could crap the bed. 

1 hour ago, nagahide13 said:

Packers are probably going to get exploited but it'll give them an even better idea of where they need to improve. They're in a really good spot in the rebuild. Often hard to remember that's what they're doing.

Incredible how well they've done it again. I've moved past resentment and into admiration.

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

San Fran 44 packers 13. The clock has struck for this cinderella story. The last time there was an upset this big was the Avg joes vs the purple cobras. 

Hmmm......

Matt LaFleur

Peter LaFleur

.... You may be on to something

• Like 1