Divisional Round: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Really, really dislike that greenlaw needs additional time, even if he's a full participant tomorrow. I can totally see him getting hurt in game

He's always banged up.

Love the toughness and physicality that Dre brings to our unit, but I will never trust his durability.

Really hope we hit on either Graham or Winters.

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

Really, really dislike that greenlaw needs additional time, even if he's a full participant tomorrow. I can totally see him getting hurt in game

I mean this injury is going to stay with him for the rest of the way. Resting Greenlaw as much as possible in practice is the way to go. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's out due to them practicing him hard yesterday. He's back tomorrow per Kyle. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

He's out due to them practicing him hard yesterday. He's back tomorrow per Kyle. 

If that's the case then maybe just have him walk through the practices so he's still healthy for game day. They just need to verbally give him his game plan instructions and he should be able to do what he needs to do as per the defensive game plan that's implemented. 

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

25 years ago, Jerry Rice fumbled, and we were never paid back by the karma gods. This is the week. 

WUT? You won against the 49ers in the playoffs two seasons later... :|

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 1:00 PM, Forge said:

This is probably the best shot at winning with this player cycle. I don't know if we are the best team in the NFL, but this should be the best team in the NFC. You have to at least get out of the conference. 

Shanny loses this game, I think he's going to get eviscerated by people. You can't lose this game. 

Definitely not losing this game. I just hope we are aggressively attacking Love. He had all day against The Cowboys.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Was beating us three straight years before that and in 2001 not enough?

No, because I was too young to remember those and I vividly remember in 1999 being 8 and asking my dad and grandpa how it was allowed for us to lose when one of your players fumbled, and then the same dumb team has ruined my adulthood playoff runs 4 times, so I'm going to need this one. Thanks guys.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

25 years ago, Jerry Rice fumbled, and we were never paid back by the karma gods. This is the week. 

You absolutely were repaid, when Dez Bryant's catch was ruled incomplete. 

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

No, because I was too young to remember those and I vividly remember in 1999 being 8 and asking my dad and grandpa how it was allowed for us to lose when one of your players fumbled, and then the same dumb team has ruined my adulthood playoff runs 4 times, so I'm going to need this one. Thanks guys.

LOL 

You do not get to use the 90s as a packers fan against the 49ers. We beat Brett Farce exactly one (1) time in his entire career, and it was the game you were referencing. The packers beat us every. single. time. 

We still owe you a few as far as I am concerned. 

• Like 2

Just now, N4L said:

LOL 

You do not get to use the 90s as a packers fan against the 49ers. We beat Brett Farce exactly one (1) time in his entire career, and it was the game you were referencing. The packers beat us every. single. time. 

We still owe you a few as far as I am concerned. 

But we beat you fairly, Jerry Rice fumbled 😔