2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

1 minute ago, klyon7634 said:

Look at all The pathetic Bills fans throwing snowballs at the players. Wish a player would go in the stands and rock their **** 

wrong sport

that was NHL  in the early 80's

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

Watch the 4th quarter again

Where Macdonald started easing up on the aggression from both a pressure and coverage standpoint…? I’ll say the Niners certainly have a chance, and it will be closer this time. But the Ravens should be a semi-heavy 5-6 point favorite. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, August4th said:

wonder who bill fans hate more. Brady pats or mahome chiefs 

I think the Cowboys would be a better comparison than the Pats. They never played Brady in the playoffs but couldn't beat him in the regular season. The Bills regularly beat the Chiefs in the regular season, just can't get it done in the playoffs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You mean when Baltimore basically let up? lol I don't doubt it won't be a blowout again, but Baltimore thoroughly kicked your butt last time.

Bottom line is Josh Allen didn't come up big when it mattered. People can make all the excuses they want, I just know if that exact same scenario happened to Lamar Jackson, everyone would be ****ting on Lamar, and that's just the way it is with QB's. You miss throws like that, it's on you.

Agreed 100%

Lamar would be getting shredded if he missed the reads Josh Allen did on that last drive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

wonder who bill fans hate more. Brady pats or mahome chiefs 

It’s a cursed franchise. They are the new Chicago Cubs. Did they ever win AFL titles? I’ve just never seen anything like it. 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You mean when Baltimore basically let up? lol I don't doubt it won't be a blowout again, but Baltimore thoroughly kicked your butt last time.

Bottom line is Josh Allen didn't come up big when it mattered. People can make all the excuses they want, I just know if that exact same scenario happened to Lamar Jackson, everyone would be ****ting on Lamar, and that's just the way it is with QB's. You miss throws like that, it's on you.

Bottom line is I know how to analyze a game. It doesn't matter what other people think if I know what is right. People can **** on Josh and Lamar and be wrong. Disappointed in that 3rd down call though. Call and Josh could have done something better.