2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

2 minutes ago, AntonChigurh said:

Epic collapse, Allen can play but he needs a head coach witih a little bit more. 

The McDermott era has reached its limits

Bill fans won't like it, but they need to go call Hoodie. McDermott in game coaching is abysmal. 

Scott Norwood nearly lost his job after his wide right kick 33 years ago.

I don't think the Bills make the same mistake twice and thus will cut Bass tomorrow.

Josh Allen didn't throw to wide open receivers on two plays in a row on the last drive. It seems like he thought it was 4th and goal. LOL

The game shouldn't have been as close as it was. That fumble by Hardman should not have been called; he was down just before the ball came out.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You mean when Baltimore basically let up? lol I don't doubt it won't be a blowout again, but Baltimore thoroughly kicked your butt last time.

Bottom line is Josh Allen didn't come up big when it mattered. People can make all the excuses they want, I just know if that exact same scenario happened to Lamar Jackson, everyone would be ****ting on Lamar, and that's just the way it is with QB's. You miss throws like that, it's on you.

Allen is and has been a darling for whatever reason. He's never really separated himself from the "after Mahomes" group, but some people act like he has.

I don't know how anyone would take Allen over Lamar today with a straight face.

Just now, Scottish_Viking said:

I can't see this chiefs team beating the Ravens in all honesty.

How are they going to sell us on 49ers Ravens again? Jim watching from the bleachers en route to LA? Terrible for a rematch. 49ers Chiefs would be somewhat fitting and you’d expect Kyle to seal the deal this time, but would be funny if they choked again.