Conference Championships

Leader

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Has GB ever beat both in the same playoffs before?

I don't believe so.

We have another chance at it on Saturday.  I'm going to treat this exactly like I did the Dallas game.  Cheering for the win, expecting nothing at all.  If we win, bonus.  Just be entertained by a fun, young team.  Expectations start next season.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't believe so.

We have another chance at it on Saturday.  I'm going to treat this exactly like I did the Dallas game.  Cheering for the win, expecting nothing at all.  If we win, bonus.  Just be entertained by a fun, young team.  Expectations start next season.

I've been enjoying not expecting anything this season. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Scoremore said:

It's going to be Baltimore coming out of the AFC.  KC is suffering from it right now.  Buffalo as well.  Philly man they really went into the tank.  Dunno always exceptions and the hard 13% rule can be broken but in general the theory is sound.   

The theory is arbitrary.

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We just can't beat the Cowboys and 9ers at the same time.  Favre teams could never beat the Cowboys, but always beat the 9ers.  Rodgers teams were just the opposite.  

Well looks to me Love is a combination of Favre and Rodgers.  Takes the best from both.  So we shall see.  Again this team reminds me so much of the 2010 Packers.  Doubted them all the way to the Superbowl.  This particular game has that 2011 Divisional round feel.  We were what 15-1.  Heavy favorites against the Giants.  They came in and beat us on our home turf.  I really don't know what will happen but the Packers have talent too.  Fred Warner we have Quay Walker.  Deebo we have Reed.  McCaffrey we have Jones.  Kittle we have Kraft and Musgrave.  More I think about it this team has just as much talent and I'd give us the edge at WR and QB.  Crazy how this team came together out of nowhere.  

Also Rodgers really sucked in the big games.  Don't see that with Love.  Dude is a stone cold assassin.  Think we have a legitimate shot at knocking em off.  I'm going to stick to my formula.  Packer hat and Zanax to keep me calm.  It's been working.  

Packers 30 SF 27.  

Go Pack Go!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

No. 1995 is the only other time they played both in the same year. 

I thought that was our year too :(

We finally got over the hump the following year

Edited by Eternal

On 1/17/2024 at 2:30 PM, vegas492 said:

Not only did the Panthers offense not hit 30 points against anyone else this year, they only scored 33 points in the three games prior to GB and 0 points in their two games after GB.  So...they scored 33 points total in 5 games around when they played GB.

Ancient Chinese Proverb:

Sh*t happens. 

Edited by R T

Wasnt paying any attention to the pre-game stuff, but it looks to be really windy in BLT today.
Will be interesting to see it's affect on the passing game.

I heard that Dalvin Cook's active for this game.....who's the lead RB for HOU?