Conference Championships

Leader

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

I can’t believe how similar these heart breaking losses to the Chiefs are to our own against the Niners.

Worse for Buffalo as they finally had home field....Otherwise missing a tying FG is certainly akin to how our season went down....

Check what I said earlier, not McDermott.  Stephen A is going to pound Josh Allen tomorrow.

BAD!!!! Guy went full bad Rodgers there on that last series.  Even if he had connected in the end zone, he was leaving the Chiefs too much time on the clock.

And the Bills kicker is as bad as our Carlson

2 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Reliable kickers are like gold .. nobody seems to care about them much until they miss.  If you find a good one, you better damn well pay him.

I give it a pretty close toss up between that guy and Anders Carlson for league's worst unclutch kicker

I feel for the Bills fans. They lost to  the weakest version of Chiefs they've ever faced in the playoffs and still couldn't pull it off. Some teams just have your number, we know that all too often.

Edited by St Vince

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

At least the Bills fans share our pain.

I think the Bills got it worse though.  That Josh Allen is is as bad as Dak Prescott in the playoffs and they're stuck with him.

I think Jordan Love will rectify his game, or at least at this point his habits aren't 100% ingrained.

But I say that panel tomorrow on First Take had better let Allen have it cuz he deserves it for learning nothing from his past games against these guys.

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

At least the Bills fans share our pain.

I think Mahommes was going to rip their heart out make or miss. That’s a tough team to beat in the playoffs where experience does matter. Hope they bounce back and slice Detroit up next year in the battle of the Lake Effect. 

• Like 1