2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

3 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

Feel like this is a great year to trade back and get more picks or future picks. Honestly unless they cut Bradberry or think Steen isnt ready, then no matter who they draft wont be a starter anyways. This draft could be a great opportunity to solidify the depth of this team. 

Not for me -This is just too competitive of a roster to trade down unless you get an awesome return... I am on board for trading up though

4 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Not for me -This is just too competitive of a roster to trade down unless you get an awesome return... I am on board for trading up though

Which is why I think trading up and losing draft picks to take a guy who is just going to sit behind someone anyways, is not worth it. We know who our starters are on this team already, but we could use better depth at S, Edge, OT and G, RB, WR. Ironically I think CB is where we have most depth, we just dont know JUST how good they will be. Collect more picks for the future and more depth for this year.

3 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Which is why I think trading up and losing draft picks to take a guy who is just going to sit behind someone anyways, is not worth it. We know who our starters are on this team already, but we could use better depth at S, Edge, OT and G, RB, WR. Ironically I think CB is where we have most depth, we just dont know JUST how good they will be. Collect more picks for the future and more depth for this year.

You can also improve upon a position.

CB, S, TE and G are all options.

4 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

You can also improve upon a position.

CB, S, TE and G are all options.

True, but with this team G would be the only option, and thats if they dont like Steen. They're not starting any rookies over Blankenship, CGJ, Bradberry, Slay, or Goedert. Even if they traded up for Brock Bowers he would get filtered into the offense with Goedert starting.

DJ's final mock has us trading for..... Taliese Fuaga. This forum will absolutely break if that happens 🤣

Fwiw he had JC Latham going FIFTH to the Chargers so I am not sure what to think of this. DJ is typically super tuned into the teams and I personally value his opinion very highly, but Latham at 5 is pretty wild.

33 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

DJ's final mock has us trading for..... Taliese Fuaga. This forum will absolutely break if that happens 🤣

Fwiw he had JC Latham going FIFTH to the Chargers so I am not sure what to think of this. DJ is typically super tuned into the teams and I personally value his opinion very highly, but Latham at 5 is pretty wild.

I’ve heard a few people say he’s the #1 lineman

so he wouldn’t be the first

1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

True, but with this team G would be the only option, and thats if they dont like Steen. They're not starting any rookies over Blankenship, CGJ, Bradberry, Slay, or Goedert. Even if they traded up for Brock Bowers he would get filtered into the offense with Goedert starting.

DeJean>Blankenship

45 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I think he was just placing players to teams because he did not want to include too many trades. Looking at it, I could see Minnesota moving up to 5 to take JJ McCarthy who I doubt would be there at 11. Then Chargers taking Lantham at 11. 

19 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

DeJean>Blankenship

He might end up being the better player, but this team and this FO isnt starting a rookie over Blankenship. Its not about who we believe should start or who the better player is, its about how this team operates at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Fwiw he had JC Latham going FIFTH to the Chargers so I am not sure what to think of this. DJ is typically super tuned into the teams and I personally value his opinion very highly, but Latham at 5 is pretty 

The sixers are trash Howie can't ruin the mood more by trading up for an OL. He needs to read the room,  get over himself and draft a good corner for once in his career.

24 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

He might end up being the better player, but this team and this FO isnt starting a rookie over Blankenship. Its not about who we believe should start or who the better player is, its about how this team operates at the end of the day.

Wait until the world explodes and both players are Starters because DeJean is at CB? Not just the white boy who must be a Safety? 

So Fletcher Cox retired and thus far the Eagles have only signed PJ Mustipher, who is only depth at best at DT. I've said it before, I will not be surprised if Eagles select a DT with one of the first 3 picks. It seems that people don't want to acknowledge that the Eagles could very likely see that as a place they want to improve.  Right now, the have Carter, Davis, Williams, Ojomo and Mustipher. Knowing how the Eagles operate, I wouldn't be surprised if that is an area that they really desire to improve. It appears they will go CB in the first but on day 2 I could see an interior DL being selected. Although, they really haven't brought them in for top 30 visits so maybe they don't view it as being as big of a need.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Wait until the world explodes and both players are Starters because DeJean is at CB? Not just the white boy who must be a Safety? 

I think DeJean is one of the few players on the defensive side of the ball that we could draft that could actually see a significant amount of playing time his 1st year just becaue of his versatility.

• Like 1

Just now, Folesadelphia said:

So Fletcher Cox retired and thus far the Eagles have only signed PJ Mustipher, who is only depth at best at DT. I've said it before, I will not be surprised if Eagles select a DT with one of the first 3 picks. It seems that people don't want to acknowledge that the Eagles could very likely see that as a place they want to improve.  Right now, the have Carter, Davis, Williams, Ojomo and Mustipher. Knowing how the Eagles operate, I wouldn't be surprised if that is an area that they really desire to improve. It appears they will go CB in the first but on day 2 I could see an interior DL being selected. Although, they really haven't brought them in for top 30 visits so maybe they don't view it as being as big of a need.

Newton or Byron Murphy in the first wouldn't surprise me if we stay at 22. 

Second round dt options aren't great though.

• Like 1