2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

Okay? Stafford should have gotten those calls. But that doesn't make the calls against Baltimore illegitimate. 

I will say that should've been PI on KC but that interception into triple coverage...that was a stupid throw.

Not okay. The bad and inconsistent refereeing pushes me away from the game.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We can get all the stops we want, we're not winning this game with a one-dimensional offense.

All it takes is Reid feeling frisky enough for a Mecole Hardman jet sweep, and you're right back in it.

• Like 1

This is so beautiful to see. The blaming. Andrew’s back at full force. This is so Ravens. This brings so much joy to the heart. To know you were right. To know Lamar ain’t him. To hear 2 time MVP over and over again. This is just one of the best feelings in the world..

Never bet against Mahomes. I bet the Chiefs to win the Superbowl before the season started and I’m one game away from cashing in.

Lamar is going to get bashed for not winning this game and looking bad. And to be fair if Lamar or Allen or really any AFC team can’t beat this version of the Chiefs then when? The Chiefs won’t be this bad with drops, inconsistent tackles, and Mahomes having his worst season of he career by his standards. Plus doing this on the road in Buffalo and Baltimore. I feel like Lamar and Allen missed great opportunities to get to a Superbowl. They will have other opportunities but it felt especially for Lamar his best chance this season and it just didn’t happen.