Around The League

Jerry

25 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Look, sexually inappropriate comments are not allowed. That's your warning since you didn't seem to understand the first time. 

And I said plenty the first two weeks. You must have not read them. My opinion has always been crystal clear and rational come to Carr. 

And thirdly, my business is to keep this place clean and on topic for football discussion. And seeing how things have been going with posters' attitudes, I'm starting to crack down more to make sure we all remember the rules.  You're not being singled out, after last week I decided there are more than a few here who need to keep the personal out of posts. If you believe anyone does that to you shoot me a message so I can deal with it. 

Fair enough and understood 

it's funny to see all these guys who suck "Malik Willis, Justin Fields, Sam Darnold" all ball out. Jameis would be probably ball out when he gets his chance. But they all suck and didn't have potential by all the experts on this site. LOL. Minshew was a late round pick, without stand out traits, who is a meme QB. He is a QB2 back up vibes, last team he started for went 1-15 or something. LOL  

41 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

it's funny to see all these guys who suck "Malik Willis, Justin Fields, Sam Darnold" all ball out. Jameis would be probably ball out when he gets his chance. But they all suck and didn't have potential by all the experts on this site. LOL. Minshew was a late round pick, without stand out traits, who is a meme QB. He is a QB2 back up vibes, last team he started for went 1-15 or something. LOL  

Fields is not balling out. The Steelers are being carried by their defense like they did when Pickett was the QB. With a bad OC and OL it might now matter who is behind center. Minshew was always yet another stopgap.

6 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Fields is not balling out. The Steelers are being carried by their defense like they did when Pickett was the QB. With a bad OC and OL it might now matter who is behind center. Minshew was always yet another stopgap.

Fields is playing good ball and they are winning. He isn’t putting up monster stats, but he is playing well within the offense. 

27 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The Chiefs are going to have to make some tough decisions with Justin Reid, Nick Bolton, Trey Smith and Hollywood needing new deals this offseason.

I would go all in on Bolton. He is a game wrecker.

Love him. And loved him in the draft. As did @NCOUGHMAN too, he was the biggest on Bolton. I’ll give him props even though he just threw shade at me lol

Bolton is a dawg

I saw that 5 of the 6 winless teams in the league won yesterday - the Giants, Broncos, Panthers and Ravens as road teams, and the Rams at home to the 9ers in what was for all intents and purposes a road game as well. All were underdogs in the betting lines.

The NFL have got their wish. The league is true parity where anyone can beat anyone. Well, almost. Nobody can beat the Chiefs because the officials will give them every single call.

8 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Maybe look at the coaches before patting yourself on the back. 

You think any of these QBs look good with Getsy running point and AP wanting to play smash mouth football to their detriment?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I HOPE you don't want to blame everything on Getsy and want Minshew as the man in 2025. Please no LOL

I didn't want Minshew here to begin with. That said, I've never seen him look so poor running an offense. That speaks to Getsy's inability to put guys in position to succeed and make plays. 

This NfL season has been wild.

Who would of guessed Darnold, Fields and Willis would find new life on better run franchises 

every 0-2 team won convincingly Sunday 

The only team that stays the same is KC. Who continues to get timely calls from the refs. KC is 1-2 plays the Way from being winless but instead are 3/0

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

This NfL season has been wild.

Who would of guessed Darnold, Fields and Willis would find new life on better run franchises 

every 0-2 team won convincingly Sunday 

The only team that stays the same is KC. Who continues to get timely calls from the refs. KC is 1-2 plays the Way from being winless but instead are 3/0

Goes to show how important play calling and play designs are. 

Every week there’s a few wide open tds across the nfl, yet I can barely remember the last time we create a route that got a man completely lost by the D