Boston College Head Coach Jeff Hafley is Packers New DC

2024 DC Search  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to be the next DC?

• Jeff Hafley
    • Jim Leonhard
    • Wink Martindale
    • Ejiro Evero
    • Christian Parker
    • Zach Orr
    • Jesse Minter
    • Anthony Weaver
    • Chris Hewitt
    • Al Harris
    • Larry Foote
    • Aden Durde
    • Dennard Wilson
    • Aubrey Pleasant
    • Brandon Staley
    • Joe Barry
    • Bobby Babich
    • Mike Vrabel
    • Leslie Frazier
    • Chris Harris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2024 at 01:07 AM

29 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Denver had a trash defense this year. That's what held back my enthusiasm for Parker right away.

Held Mahomes, Allen and Herbert to 2 pass TDs and 6 INTs.

They had a massively ****ty run defense. The pass D was alright and played really well against the best QBs.

• Like 2

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2024/1/27/24052968/green-bay-packers-christian-parker-defensive-coordinator-news-rumors-resume-coaching-history-broncos

So what kind of a coach is Parker and what would he run in Green Bay, if he were named the team’s defensive coordinator? There isn’t that much information about the 32-year-old who has yet to call plays at any level, but a few reports shed light on how well-regarded he is in Denver.

One of these comes from Taylor Kyles, a Patriots beat reporter, who had a conversation with Robby Davis, who covers the Broncos.According to Davis, Parker was key to transitioning the defense from the Fangio-style defense to the scheme that Joseph wanted to run in Denver. The Packers saw the mid-season improvement from the Broncos first-hand, as they were held to just 17 points only four games after Denver allowed 70 points to the Miami Dolphins in Week 3.

• Like 2

Really need to not think in terms of 3-4/4-3. Nickle is the real base formation. What do coverages look like? I definitely prefer press techniques in both man and zone myself. What's the pressure philosophy?

3-4 vs 4-3 is pretty out dated and simplistic.

1 minute ago, spilltray said:

Really need to not think in terms of 3-4/4-3. Nickle is the real base formation. What do coverages look like? I definitely prefer press techniques in both man and zone myself. What's the pressure philosophy?

3-4 vs 4-3 is pretty out dated and simplistic.

Whatever. Give me the front that allows me to have more Junior Colson's of the world.