Which potential Super Bowl matchup is most interesting to you?

notthatbluestuff

Which potential Super Bowl matchup is most interesting to you?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which potential Super Bowl matchup is most interesting to you?

10 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Detroit vs. Baltimore aka Round II of the Ben Johnson vs. Mike Macdonald bowl.  

I suppose “Josh Harris and the Washington Commanders proudly introduce their new head coach, Super Bowl champion Ben Johnson” does seem to have the best possible ring to it. 

In reality, I guess we should want the Lions to lose, so we can get this show on the road already.

Edited by e16bball
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I suppose “Josh Harris and the Washington Commanders proudly introduce their new head coach, Super Bowl champion Ben Johnson” does seem to have the best possible ring to it. 

In reality, I guess we should want the Lions to lose, so we can get this show on the road already.

In all honesty, I’m rooting for the Lions to lose for exactly that reason. I don’t want any further delays in letting him build out his staff, start prepping for the offseason, etc.

But that would be the “most interesting” match up from my perspective. I’d be rooting for BJ to get some redemption against MM. 

1 hour ago, DigInBoys said:

The Ravens walloped both the 49ers and Lions earlier this year, who do we think would put up a better fight this time around?

I think the team in the playoffs left to give us the biggest problems is the Chiefs, honestly 

11 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Detroit- KC.  Tell Usher to stay home until the SB next year and instead have a halftime battle of Eminem v Taylor swift

Seriously, I wanna see detroit win since the others all have, but I don't want either AFC team winning.  I don't hate the Niners like I used to in my teens and 20s (Super Bowl losses in very close games), so if Detroit can't win it all, I can live with the 49ers.  

Could also just tell Usher to stay home, period.  Don't really need him for a halftime show ever.

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Considering Baltimore already killed Detroit and San Francisco probably KC v SF 

Eh, Lions are not the same team from that game. David Montgomery didn’t play, Gibbs wasn’t let loose yet, Lions had no run game and couldn’t set up their play action which is sort of their entire offense. That game we only had ARSB.

Defensively, we didn’t have CJGJ or Iffy in the secondary and weren’t getting the pass rush we’ve gotten lately or blitzing.

Now, I’m not saying the Lions win if they play again, but it’s not the same team at all. 

Edited by Louis Friend