Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't know if you have followed his press conferences all season but like he always talks about the flaws of opposing QBs and at first everyone thought he was talking smack about them or trolling but I just he's being completely honest lol. 

100%. Bosa doesn't enjoy talking, but when he does, he's very matter-of-fact and bluntly honest.

just saw that Isaiah Pacheco was selected 11 picks before Brock in the 7th round of the 2022 draft. Mean while CMC was drafted 8th overall to Mahomes’ 10th overall in the 2017 draft

A real yin Yang moment for the QB/WR situations for both teams 

• Like 3

I’m not saying I necessarily agree but if the 49ers win this game there are people who will make the argument that Kyle is the best HC in the league based off what he’s done with the QBs he’s had. Half the league, fans, and players think Brock is a no talent system player being carried by Kyle. He also went to the Super Bowl with Jimmy G who people think isn’t good. 

Bill got this title like in 2003 and basically held that for 15 years. As recently as 2021 people were making the case for him being the best but he’s had a terrible last 2 seasons and is not even active right now. 

So who’s the competition? It’s basically Andy and Sean. He would be seen as worst number 2 because winning a title with Brock Purdy(and beating the chiefs) will be seen as way more impressive than winning the title with Stafford and beating the bengals. 

Edited by CP3MVP

Doesn't guarantee he'll play. I think we did the same with CEH last year, and he was still inactive. But could be a big deal. McKinnon is huge for our red zone stuff, and is a much better pass blocker than CEH. Missed a few blitz pickups against Balt that stalled drives.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Doesn't guarantee he'll play. I think we did the same with CEH last year, and he was still inactive. But could be a big deal. McKinnon is huge for our red zone stuff, and is a much better pass blocker than CEH. Missed a few blitz pickups against Balt that stalled drives.

He may try to do everything he can to play for revenge. Feel like he was not happy with his tenure with SF

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

I’m not saying I necessarily agree but if the 49ers win this game there are people who will make the argument that Kyle is the best HC in the league based off what he’s done with the QBs he’s had. Half the league, fans, and players think Brock is a no talent system player being carried by Kyle. He also went to the Super Bowl with Jimmy G who people think isn’t good. 

Bill got this title like in 2003 and basically held that for 15 years. As recently as 2021 people were making the case for him being the best but he’s had a terrible last 2 seasons and is not even active right now. 

So who’s the competition? It’s basically Andy and Sean. He would be seen as worst number 2 because winning a title with Brock Purdy(and beating the chiefs) will be seen as way more impressive than winning the title with Stafford and beating the bengals. 

Kyle can't be the best coach in the league because he has too much talent on the team.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Soggust said:

Kyle can't be the best coach in the league because he has too much talent on the team.

Not at the position that actually matters the most. There are teams that are comparable if not arguably better talent wise than the 49ers. For example the right side of their offensive line is a disaster in pass pro and their secondary is Ok. 

Edited by CP3MVP
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Not at the position that actually matters the most. There are teams that are comparable if not arguably better talent wise than the 49ers. For example the right side of their offensive line is a disaster in pass pro and their secondary is Ok. 

I think @Soggust is making a joke because that is a common refrain used against 49ers players

• Like 1

So all the questions tomorrow are going to revolve around Purdy and how good or not good he is. And then on the other side about Mahomes and his greatness and Taylor Swift. 

I guess you can add Mahomes Sr DUI storyline and yet another adversity Jr will have to overcome this season. 

Not much actual analysis of the game though. We haven't really gotten that thus far as it is. 

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

At least his 3rd DWI arrest.   It’s like Mahomes is this beacon of decency surrounded by the most unlikeable family / entourage ever.  

Casual SB media frenzy no doubt starts tomorrow.

Might be a recurring thing where the Chiefs lose Super Bowls because a family member commits a crime in the two-week break before the game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not much actual analysis of the game though. We haven't really gotten that thus far as it is. 

Since when has the traditional media cared about the Xs and Os? That puts most fans, who are casuals, to sleep. The folks that binge the shouty shows just want their soaps.