Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I know McDuffie was balling out against Deebo, but I'm curious to see why SF didn't get the ball to Kittle more.

Like, if KC plays a style of defense where everyone is in the box and they're primarily playing man coverage behind it, where are your mismatches?

Kittle was hurt 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I know McDuffie was balling out against Deebo, but I'm curious to see why SF didn't get the ball to Kittle more.

Like, if KC plays a style of defense where everyone is in the box and they're primarily playing man coverage behind it, where are your mismatches?

The kittle phenomenon is one I do not believe we will ever get an answer for. Sometimes he's legitimately not built into the game plan or something, because when he disappears, he disappears and when you watch the tape, you'll see him running open a lot. So I'm assuming he's way down in the progression tree quite often. Maybe due to chips and the like. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Because the goal line and short yardage situations increase the chances of M2M being played vs zone coverage against that type of motion.

You noticed that it was #7 Charvarius Ward, the former Chief, who got got, right?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Seemed like the defensive coordinators out foxed both offensive coordinators.

Were the defenses that good, or were the offenses that bad?  

Great defensive play by the corners for KC,most notably McDuffie. 49ers got constant pressure for most of the game.

49ers should've just ran the ball more.