SUPER BOWL PERFECT PREDICTIONS

adamq

20 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I would be in absolute heaven if this one became reality! The students at my school would go into meltdown mode and I would be laughing so hard. I have students who love to walk by and shout "9ers suck!" and I love to grin and tell them "Sure! That's why they are in the Super 'Suck' Bowl!" Jealousy is ugly. 

FYI: I'm a middle school teacher, so there's the mentality context for you. I do love it, though. Never would I teach high school. They or I would go to jail with those attitudes. 

I'm actually the opposite. Not a teacher but worked in the local school system before. Middle school kids were something else...

but for your student's sake, we winning ;)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, GW21 said:

55-27 49ers. Lets get it!

ya know GW21.... there is this small piece of me that wonders what if we just go philly on these guys......

I'm not gonna lie. I never got to see the 1st five SB wins. The last one I was 5 years old. We had just moved from California to NC, I wished I could remember that game. I know my dad had it on. Thank God for him or else I'd probably be a charger/Raiders fan.

Anyways, the last two SBs I didn't feel good about. Something was off. I felt we were just a chapter in someone else's story - see Ray Lewis and Andy Reid.

However...this one feels different. Like this is our story and the chiefs are just a part of it this time..

Edited by NcFinest9erFan
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

ya know GW21.... there is this small piece of me that wonders what if we just go philly on these guys......

I'm not gonna lie. I never got to see the 1st five SB wins. The last one I was 5 years old. We had just moved from California to NC, I wished I could remember that game. I know my dad had it on. Thank God for him or else I'd probably be a charger/Raiders fan.

Anyways, the last two SBs I didn't feel good about. Something was off. I felt we were just a chapter in someone else's story - see Ray Lewis and Andy Reid.

However...this one feels different. Like this is our story and the chiefs are just a part of it this time..

Yeah I was 4 during our last win, so I feel your pain. 

I just hope we win. I don’t care by how much, but it would be awesome to see us just dominate.

• Like 2

Ok going to lock entries at 6pm eastern tomorrow (30 mins before kickoff)

ME - 41-27

GW21 55-27.

JALLDAY 27-23.

CHRISSOONER 31-24.

BURLOW 33-20.

N4L 34-17.

GEEK 33-30.

JOHNGUY 24-20.

STEVEDEBERGFAN 31-20.

RUDY! 37-31.

NCFINEST 28-24.

NN21 I'll take that as 35-33!

49ers finest- 27-20

StevenK- 28-24

OLDY!- 33-26

NN4L 31-17

HERO- 30-28 

dtm 30-27

John 27-24 kc

Edited by adamq

My oldest was 2 when we lost in 2019. He even said "we want red to win?" Not the right call lol. Fast forward 4 years and he understands who we root for now. I hope we win so I can have this moment with him on Sunday. He knows with a W we can finally get those SB champ tees!

• Like 2

No idea, but Ill say 27-20 and we take it.

I really want and need this WIN. Ive seen two super bowl losses, and its our turn!

Also on the teacher talk. I am a HS math teacher of 7 years now (only a few miles from Levi's stadium) and did one year of middle school prior. And the middle school kids were so much harder and more difficult, the HS kids are mostly funny.

• Like 3

49ers 30-28.

Game will be relatively low scoring until the 4th quarter when all hell breaks loose. 

The last play of the game is Purdy with the kneel down in victory formation as time expires.  

That's the dream.

(outside of blowing them off the field, which is highly unlikely)

Edited by Herodreamer79
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, John232 said:

27-24 KC by last second field goal. 

I hate myself 

Thank you we needed a Michael Strahan here 

(He was the only dissenting vote on their show for this game and the Lions game)

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

My prediction:

As much as if love for Purdy to get MVP, I think to win this game CMC is going to have a huge game. 

Score is taken!

• Like 1