NFL Draft Talk (Mainly Titans)

KingTitan

24 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I’m tell you why him starting 8 games doesn’t scare me, because although it’s sample size, his tape is impressive Vs elite competition. Had he not perform how he did in 8 games vs elite competition he wouldn’t even be looked at as a 1st rd prospect. In fact he’s the only Georgia OL looked at as a 1st rd pick. 

Yeah, I get it. His film is great, and honestly if he didn't have the massive injury history that he does he'd probably be in contention for the top tackle in the class, but his inability to stay healthy is a real concern. All the great stuff he does on the field is completely meaningless if he can't stay on it, and there's a big enough trend of injuries with him throughout college and at the combine for that matter that it's a major red flag. He's the ultimate high risk/high reward prospect, and I don't think we're in a position to take a guy like that in the first round with where our franchise is currently at especially at tackle. 

15 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Yeah, I get it. His film is great, and honestly if he didn't have the massive injury history that he does he'd probably be in contention for the top tackle in the class, but his inability to stay healthy is a real concern. All the great stuff he does on the field is completely meaningless if he can't stay on it, and there's a big enough trend of injuries with him throughout college and at the combine for that matter that it's a major red flag. He's the ultimate high risk/high reward prospect, and I don't think we're in a position to take a guy like that in the first round with where our franchise is currently at especially at tackle. 

He injured his ankle and then re-injured it and he pulled a hammy at the Combine. Not sure if that counts as a massive injury history, to be honest, or if there's something I'm missing. 

33 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

He injured his ankle and then re-injured it and he pulled a hammy at the Combine. Not sure if that counts as a massive injury history, to be honest, or if there's something I'm missing. 

He technically didn’t re injure his ankle he got rolled up on bad, tried to play on a torn ligament & had to shut it down & have surgery. & as for the combine injury I don’t really buy into it, he could’ve pulled his hammy he could’ve been advised by his agent to shut it down once he ran his 40. & posted good #s.

55 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

He had 1 injury in college what is this massive injury history, he just didn’t start prior till this yr. He suffered a high ankle sprain with torn ligaments, because he got rolled up on & tried to play through it. What’s the other injuries he suffered 

Tier A (top 5) : Caleb Williams, Marvin Harrison Jr, Malik Nabers

Tier B (top 10) : Rome Odunze, Olu Fashanu, Joe Alt, Laiatu Latu, Dallas Turner, Jarred Verse

Tier C (top 20) : Drake Maye, Jayden Daniels, JJ McCarthy, Graham Barton, Amarius Mims, Troy Fautanu, JC Latham, Taliese Fuaga, Brock Bowers, Byron Murphy, Johnny Newton, Quinyon Mitchell

Tier D (low-end 1st) : Bo Nix, Brian Thomas, Adonai Mitchell, Ladd McConkey, Cooper DeJean, Terrion Arnold, Nate Wiggins, Kool-Aid McKinstry, Jackson Power-Johnson, Chop Robinson, Edgerrin Cooper, Junior Colson

Watched way more tape than I have in recent years, so for fun and posterity, just thought I'd post my big board for the 1st round projects I've scouted, broken down in tiers, with parentheses showing what I'd be comfortable spending on each.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I’ll be sure to say who I don’t want at 38 when we get to the end of the first, so yall can know who we take before tomorrow.

Titans drafting guys you’re not high on. A tradition unlike any other.

The Vikings have 3 picks next year. 

Partly because they traded up to get a 24 year old QB that probably won't play this year.

That's very funny to me.

edit: twitter lied to me he's 21

Edited by Kookie23