2024 49ers offseason

49erurtaza

10 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Didn’t see anyone mention it, but Aiyuk is back at the facility today! Has to be good news! 

He was wearing a Pittsburgh Pirates hat though. 😉

I'll predict a 4 year deal 114m

7 minutes ago, adamq said:

He was wearing a Pittsburgh Pirates hat though. 😉

I'll predict a 4 year deal 114m

lol yes he was! He’s trolling hard 

4 years 28mil, 45-50 mil guaranteed was something the “beat/social media” writers are assuming 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

Didn’t see anyone mention it, but Aiyuk is back at the facility today! Has to be good news! 

I think it had been his intention. He did a pre-taped podcast hit where he said that he was going to return to the facility to start working out and whatnot. Basically, he's just not holding out, I think. I don't think it's indicative of anything with regards to a contract, but I suppose we'll find out soon enough. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Is Aiyuk legit unaware of how his contract works? 

I'm sure he's very aware.

This is just a PR stunt to get the brass to piss or get off the pot. 

Doesn't move the needle one way or another so it's really irrelevant to me, personally.

From what Aiyuk said looks to me like it hurt the Niners to play it slow.  They were close and then after a few of these deals came out he raised his price tag. Basically what everyone thought would happen. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

Shanny out here looking jefe from the cartel xD

I saw someone else call him a bond villain 

On 6/29/2024 at 3:26 PM, straighthate said:

From what Aiyuk said looks to me like it hurt the Niners to play it slow.  They were close and then after a few of these deals came out he raised his price tag. Basically what everyone thought would happen. 

I get that BA wants to be paid, and he deserves it, but if we was willing to take X amount early in the offseason, then he's sounding like he's being very greedy IMO, but on the other hand, the 49ers waited too long, just a dumb situation.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

You guys got any football to talk about? My social relationships are suffering without my favorite conversation topic. 

I like football

• Like 2