Free Agency 2024 Thread!!

textaz03

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

Free-agent Derrick Henry is signing a two-year, $16 million deal worth up to $20 million, including $9 million fully guaranteed in the first year with the Baltimore Ravens, sources tell ESPN.

The King now will play in the Queen City.

https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1767591767455510996?s=46&t=ktd6JTByZwOAf6VhdnN4wg

coming across just now lol

Yup - another one where I'm okay with not having signed him, just like Zeke and Murray before him

6 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Yup - another one where I'm okay with not having signed him, just like Zeke and Murray before him

$8MM/yr is not bad for what Henry brings to the table. 

2 hours ago, PincheJimmy said:

Reports saying Henry close to signing with Dallas 

If there's one thing that I've learned about being a Cowboys fan, it's that whenever a player is linked to Dallas, it means that Dallas will NOT sign him. Lol. 

Edited by Tony7188
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

If there's one thing that I've learned about being a Cowboys fan, it's that whenever a player is linked to Dallas, it means that Dallas will NOT sign him. Lol. 

Hahaha, yea, I see those reports and immediately think “ yea, that’s not gonna happen “ 😑. I’m still hoping Zimmer can convince Jerry to get D Hunter but I’m sure it won’t happen 😞 

47 minutes ago, D82 said:

$8MM/yr is not bad for what Henry brings to the table. 

I have no interest in paying any RB $8m a year - I'd just keep drafting 3rd-7th round RB's every year and cycling through them.  That position has 0 value to me.  Give me the Mike Shannahan days

20 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

We have Dak. That’s why you pay the leagues best player $60M because with him you don’t need anyone else. 

Exactly. Who needs a starting OT, starting C, #1 RB, #2 RB, starting LB, or rotational DEs when the epic superstar known as Dak Prescott and his hopeful $60M per year is here?