Packers Signing RB Josh Jacobs

On 3/28/2024 at 6:06 PM, Arthur Penske said:

You're another Englishman? Were you at the London game?

Yeah I am. I haven't been to a London NFL game in a while though. I attempted to get tickets for the Green Bay Packers game but it was impossible.

I think the last time I went to a London game was in 2018. Titans vs Chargers. This was the game I realised how crap Mariota was. Literally could not throw the ball 10 yards without any consistency. I thought 1st round QBs were supposed to be good.

Prior to that I went to the Lions vs Chiefs in 2015 and the Chargers vs Saints way back in 2008.

17 hours ago, Rosser80 said:

A.J.-Dillon-RAS-20141.png

Kinda wonder why his RAS is so high when his 3-cone, 10 yard splits, and 20 yard splits were scheidt and the 40 was mediocre.

It's due to his weight/size. If you are a 99th weight percentile guy with a 40th percentile 3-cone it means that you are pretty agile for your size. KLP uses weight/height as the denominator when calculating this stuff.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

It's due to his weight/size. If you are a 99th weight percentile guy with a 40th percentile 3-cone it means that you are pretty agile for your size. KLP uses weight/height as the denominator when calculating this stuff.

Makes sense then. I figured that the other numbers factored in, but wasn't entirely sure how or how those other numbers were weighted into the equation.

53 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

That vert and broad are amazing explosiveness. At that size he really is a unicorn. 

I do wonder how much the concussion issues messed with his balance. 

On 3/30/2024 at 6:13 AM, Chili said:

Yeah I am. I haven't been to a London NFL game in a while though. I attempted to get tickets for the Green Bay Packers game but it was impossible.

I think the last time I went to a London game was in 2018. Titans vs Chargers. This was the game I realised how crap Mariota was. Literally could not throw the ball 10 yards without any consistency. I thought 1st round QBs were supposed to be good.

Prior to that I went to the Lions vs Chiefs in 2015 and the Chargers vs Saints way back in 2008.

Haha, hear you. It wasn't impossible, just a rip off. I got one but had to pay too much for it.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2024 at 10:40 PM, Rosser80 said:

A.J.-Dillon-RAS-20141.png

Kinda wonder why his RAS is so high when his 3-cone, 10 yard splits, and 20 yard splits were scheidt and the 40 was mediocre.

because he moves 247 lbs quite quickly.  He's larger than almost anyone else who moves that well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Excellent answers. 

Eddie Lacy, Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones, AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs

As a fanbase we have been blessed with some extraordinarily likeable running backs

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Lodestar said:

Eddie Lacy, Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones, AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs

As a fanbase we have been blessed with some extraordinarily likeable running backs

Ahman “Batman” Green, Najeh “the hamper” Davenport, Samkon Gado, M.D., DuJaun”car salesman” Harris,  James “SB Starter and nice guy” Starks.  We’ve had a pretty good run of good guys and personalities. I know Green has had some domestic stuff since, and that complicates things a bit. He was an absolute beast for us and loves GB, though.