The FFMD Draft Only March Madness 2024 *DISCUSSION* Thread

MikeT14

20 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Sorry for taking a second, working from my phone so it took me a minute to figure out who was on the board 

You should have taken my trade. Especially since you took who I was trading up to get

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, DER10N92 said:

its almost time for me to be that guy in fantasy football mock drafts who takes kicker 1st round and ruins the sim for everybody

Imagine saying this and then picking the chalk player.....you hate to see it 🤣

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine saying this and then picking the chalk player.....you hate to see it 🤣

Chalk player huh? In what ways? Just as many expect the Bills to go DL, OL or even S as much as they do WR. I know I personally do. Tried to move up to get JPJ and then again for BM but no luck. 

18 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Who is Der10n92? lol

Anyway, why do people keep saying about phone situation?  It has been 5 years or so we already know by heart nowadays. eh?

Been on the forums for years. Actually helped mike back when TCMD was in its inaugural year setting up the sheets and whatnot after FFMD kinda died off on the forum. Had to setup a new account when I couldn't get onto my old one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DER10N92 said:

Been on the forums for years. Actually helped mike back when TCMD was in its inaugural year setting up the sheets and whatnot after FFMD kinda died off on the forum. Had to setup a new account when I couldn't get onto my old one.

Too bad that you didn't help him out this year.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Too bad that you didn't help him out this year.

Yea it can be hard to commit the kind of time that it deserves to help out with something like that with all the behind the scenes stuff.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DER10N92 said:

Chalk player huh? In what ways? Just as many expect the Bills to go DL, OL or even S as much as they do WR. I know I personally do. Tried to move up to get JPJ and then again for BM but no luck. 

Bills are commonly mocked a WR. Mitchell being the 5th WR off the board is also fairly common. This “off the wall” pick you made is very much on the wall 😂