Week 15 Game Day Thread

Crickett

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

You've at least been able to witness two Super Bowl berths and a Super Bowl victory though.

True, but he and I also come from the group that had to watch a conference championship team be completely stripmined to drive away the fans so that Georgia could relocate the team.  I mean, remember how the Steelers even came to come by Kevin Greene.

As @RandomCampBody said in the Seahawks section of the forum.  Today kind of feels like the end of an era.  Hopefully the injured guys are able to come back and play at a high level next season, but this team seriously needs upgrades in talent... specifically on offense.  Also, the Seahawks need a fresh play caller on the offensive side of the ball.  I don't want to be overly down because I think the team has preformed decently well overall with all things considered.  It's just time to make some changes.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

As @RandomCampBody said in the Seahawks section of the forum.  Today kind of feels like the end of an era.  Hopefully the injured guys are able to come back and play at a high level next season, but this team seriously needs upgrades in talent... specifically on offense.  Also, the Seahawks need a fresh play caller on the offensive side of the ball.  I don't want to be overly down because I think the team has preformed decently well overall with all things considered.  It's just time to make some changes.

It's the taking of the torch, because the Seahawks haven't been able to pass anything today. ;)

The Seahawks are playing unworldly bad. Yeah, the Rams are playing great, but when Gurley can run 57 yards and literally not be touched by a single defender, that points to a massive lack of effort by the defense.

Rams need to do this more consistently. Yeah, they won't be this good every week, but they have enough talent to play more consistently then they have. McVay also needs to run the ball early and often, that is the recipe for success.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The Seahawks are playing unworldly bad. Yeah, the Rams are playing great, but when Gurley can run 57 yards and literally not be touched by a single defender, that points to a massive lack of effort by the defense.

Rams need to do this more consistently. Yeah, they won't be this good every week, but they have enough talent to play more consistently then they have. McVay also needs to run the ball early and often, that is the recipe for success.

Your d is very fugazzi 3 weeks in a row it’s been shredded I’ll be worried about that and not the poor roasted chickens. 

Or it points to the Rams winning upfront and having a HB with 4.3/4.4 speed.

I think in the postseason the Rams will run the ball more.  When the Rams have a balanced offense, they're so great.  They kind of get into trouble when they become too pass heavy.  Now that Carson Wentz is out for the season, I believe the NFC is wide open.  Should be a great fight between several awesome teams.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

The hell is going on with the Seahawks?     At home and getting outright destroyed?    Rams are good, but for a team supposedly as good as the Seahawks, there is no excuse here.

I think that's the problem - "a team supposedly as good as the Seahawks..."  I think the Seahawks have shown last week vs the Jaguars and today vs the Rams, in two huge games, that they're really not that good of a team.

Archived