Steelers trade WR Diontae Johnson to Panthers for CB Donte Jackson (plus swap of picks)

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Can’t forget Santonio Holmes, Emmanuel Sanders, and Plaxico

I did forget about Santonio. Plaxico on the Steelers was like right before I started paying attention the league as a whole, rather than just my Eagles.

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

So the Panthers have Johnson and Thielen starting.

What is the feeling with Mingo? Will he be WR3?

He got better as the year went on, but we will see. Hopefully Bryce has enough time so that we can see what he and Mingo can do. 

I am, as always, cautiously optimistic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Juju is alright. Aside from the Tiky Toky dance thing, if that bothers you. And he got literally blasted in the field for that by the Bengals.

After 2018, Juju really could've been the dude. Heck even in 2020 he was pretty good

Not the biggest fan of Johnson went about his business the last year.  But the team had to do something.  Still think we need someone who can threaten a defense downfield.  Johnson & Thielen will do most of their damage underneath, and I don't think Mingo has it in him to be that guy.  Hopefully WR or TE is the target at 33.

Edited by iknowcool