49ers sign LB Eric Kendricks UPDATE: lol just kidding

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The man just pulled a Frank Gore! I respect it lol.

Oh well, any other decent LB available? 

Not really, but then again I didn't think Kendricks was really a decent LB at this juncture. 

If there was one guy I probably would've have liked it was Willie Gay, but he signed with the Saints. 

At this point, there's the Devins (Bush and White), neither of whom I think would be a great fit for what we ask our linebackers to do. Zach Cunningham. Shaq Leonard. 

Just now, Forge said:

Not really, but then again I didn't think Kendricks was really a decent LB at this juncture. 

If there was one guy I probably would've have liked it was Willie Gay, but he signed with the Saints. 

At this point, there's the Devins (Bush and White), neither of whom I think would be a great fit for what we ask our linebackers to do. Zach Cunningham. Shaq Leonard. 

Yeah, I'm good with giving our youngsters a chance and taking a LB in the middle rounds. We know how to draft LBs so I am confident we will find a young stud. Still need a veteran though. I guess they can bring back Burks. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, I'm good with giving our youngsters a chance and taking a LB in the middle rounds. We know how to draft LBs so I am confident we will find a young stud. Still need a veteran though. I guess they can bring back Burks. 

DFF's time has finally come 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

DFF's time has finally come 

DFFs time has finally come to assist me into an early grave. 

Although to be fair, Oren Burks already tried to do this. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I guess they can bring back Burks. 

Hell no.

Burks ain't it.

Go get Isaiah Simmons.

He could really thrive in this scheme, playing next to Warner.

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, AustrianNiner said:

Dude realised he values his time off in January too much

Right?!

Maybe he didn't like the specter of Greenlaw limiting his time whenever he was able to come back?! But that is going to be awhile...I don't know. This just doesn't make sense.